CHAPTER ELEVEN

ʜᴀɴɴᴀʜ

"Ralphhh?" I called out to the chicken nugget tugging me to some backyard or something. I'm getting comfortable with him now.

He replied with an "mhm?"

"Where are we going?" I tilted my head up at him, this boy is so tall.

"Where the cars are parked" He answered.

"Then why are we following here then?." Everywhere is so dark.

"Here's shorter." He simply says, and turned on the light switch.

Let there be light. And there was light.

"I don't want your feet to hurt again." He tells me , awwwn he's so thoughtful.

I smiled up at me, I could tell he's a man of few words. But he's trying.

"Wow." I opened my mouth and stare at the cars in front me.

"You like?" He ask tugging me to where they're.

He likes tugging me a lot. I don't want to say anything about it, I think he likes doing it.

"Like?." I scoffed at him, and his smile dropped, not that he was smiling before but you could tell something dropped on his expression.

"I love it." I said running to where they're, " you own them all?." I turn to him and asked.

"Yeah." He replied slightly proud, that I love them.

"Can I touch." I look up at his eyes desperately.
And he nod.

I rush to one which was blue, i softly touch it, it's so pretty, I've never see so many cars in one place before.

"Pick." I turn around and see him staring at me already.

"Sorry?" I asked confused.

"Pick anyone." He replied with an expressionless face.

He hardly smiles.

"This one." I said pointing at the one which was   White.

"Come." He reached out for my hand, I gave him, and he softly tugged me to where the white was.

He opened the passenger door for me "sit." I nod and sat down, he walked to his side and sat down , like always the interior is black and it so beautiful.

"What brand is it.?" I asked referring to the car.

"BMW." He replied looking out the window as he's revising the car out the parking lot.

I stared at his pretty self, one hand on the steering wheel, the other on his thigh, his side profile is so pretty, his jaw is clenched tight.

The car has been awkwardly silent for like 20
minutes now, I wanted to say something but what if he likes the silence.

"Tell me something." I snapped my head towards him and look up at him confused.

"Tell me something about you." He clarifies. Still looking ahead of him.

"I love SpongeBob SquarePants." I told him smiling. His eyes left the road and he just stare at me for some time before returning his gaze back to the road again.

I think he just want me to continue talking,

"I want a teddy of SpongeBob." I told him while looking at the view as we pass by.

"I don't have many stuff of SpongeBob I have just few, and I don't have them anymore, a lot of girls my age have stuffed animals, I don't have any." I told Him, he's staring at the road, I know he's listening,