𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ' 𝟐𝟓

PRESENTS

We were both drunk , I wanted her to put that pussy on me immediately

We were both drunk , I wanted her to put that pussy on me immediately. She looked so good she turned me on all the time.

We went to my crib , it was closer. I wanted to fuck her pretty ass right in the elevator.

So when we got in the house it was go time. She was all giggling and shit. Smiling for no reason.

" What you doin ? " He asked taking off his shirt undoing his belt. " I'm fixing my hair. " She said looking at herself in the mirror.

" Nah come put that pussy on me and stop playing. " He said walking to her as he wrapped her arms around her.

He then got to her thighs gripping her pussy print. He looked at her in the mirror biting his lip. She bit her lip and giggled.

" Baby." She said. " Stop playing with me ." He said as she turned around. He grabbed her neck as he began to kiss her , she then placed her hands on his face and he picked her up.

They headed to the room. He stripped her clothes off that's how bad he wanted her. He had her at the edge of the bed. As she was in a deep arch.

He began beating her pussy from the back. As he pulled on her hair as he had a good grip thrusting in her shit as he began to groan.

Her moans filled the room , as her ass clapped along you hearing her pussy making noises. "Fuckk. " She moaned as she gripped on the sheets.

He began going faster , he bit his lip as he could see her face expressions shift from him going slow to fast.

" Yesss babyy. " She moaned. He then switched positions. You know what position.

He gripped on her legs as he was in missionary. " I love you, I love looking at your sexy ass face as I'm fucking this pussy up. " He said talking her through it.

" You love me baby? " He said kissing on her face as his hand was gripping her neck.  " Yes daddy I love you. " She said moaning.

" Good girl. Now take this dick. " He said stroking in her pussy as he kissed her inserting his tongue, tongue kissing her getting it sloppy with it.

She then had her arms wrapped around his back as he felt her nails in his back , the strength got harder as he found her g spot. " Oh yesss baby fuck. " She said.

He then had her legs up as he was drilling in her shit , he began kissing on her pretty white polished toes as he was deep in the pussy.