𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ' 𝟐𝟖

PRESENTS

My Tourette's wouldn't leave me alone bruh

My Tourette's wouldn't leave me alone bruh. I wasn't stressed no more. My baby was safe. She was at home. At home with me.

I couldn't get a word in without my tics. So I just shut up. I tried to sleep it off. But it wouldn't work.

Deja went to physical therapy. " How's the pain today ? " The therapist , Dana asked.

" An eight. " She hissed as she stood up. " You have to move the leg like I told you to. You want to walk perfectly right ? " Dana said and she nodded.

Deja got up holding on to the rail as she walked. " Good. " Dana always boosted her up even she didn't try.

" Let's talk. " Dana handed her a water bottle after she sat down. " How are things at home??" Dana asked.

" It's been great. " Deja smiled and Dana seen her lying through her smile.

" Are you going to lie or lie ? " Dana asked.
" Fine. " Deja rolled her eyes laughing.

" Waking up from when I was shot, the pain hit me right there. My leg.. it hurts so bad. But I thank God I didn't have to amputate. " Deja said.

" But my baby was hurt. I think he cried but he's not going to tell me because he's a man speech. I haven't seen my dad more pissed either. " She said.

" He's been in his office all day. Trying to figure who it is. He hasn't been speaking to the family. I fear when he's upset like this. " Deja said.

" I mean think about it , if my son was shot I would go crazy. Excuse my French but I would say fuck the law. " She said.

" I'm going to find out who did this to my baby myself. " Dana said getting herself worked up.

" Mrs Dana do you need to talk? " Deja raised an eyebrow. " No .. I'm sorry I got myself so worked up. " She said taking a sip of her tea.

" Dayvon also has Tourette's. Which I didn't know about. This is our 2nd year together and I didn't know. " Deja said.

" Well.. it's a hard topic and what I'm hearing about this Dayvon. He has a hard time expressing his feelings. It's more about feeling judged. And if your going to use that against him in an argument. "

" He's protecting his feelings. " Dana said.
" But- I gave him reasons to trust me. We have been through a lot. Like a lot Mrs Dana. " Deja said.