𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ' 𝟐

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

Von walked into the trap dabbing the guys up

He grabbed his duffel bag handing the man the cash.

" Hey Von. " One of the girls smiled and he just nodded. " Oh you can't speak? " She asked.

" I mean I nodded my head you ain't take the hint? " He said turning to her direction.

" So you still should have spoke, you must got a girl that's why you acting funny. " She said.

" That could be a reason , but the other reason could be for you to mind ya business. Fuck is you doing in a trap house anyway? This ain't no place for a lady. It's a place for hoes.. that must be you?" He said and she scoffed.

" Oh my bad. Aye I'll fuck with ya. " Von said to his homies and they nodded.

He got in the car and called Deja. She answered the phone.

" Hello? " She answered the phone as if she didn't know who was on the phone.

" Youn got my name saved? " He asked driving off.

" Boy I do. Question is do you got my number saved? " She said.

" Saved it once you texted me. " He said.
" Mhm, so wassup boo how was your day? " She asked.

" It's been aight, shid I should be asking you how your day is. You in college n shit. " He said.

" It's been fine. I only had 2 lectures today and I'm done for the day. Just studying but I barely do that. I was thinking of going out with my friend. " She said.

" Why you won't go with me? " He asked pulling in his crib seeing a car and he was confused.

" You didn't ask me to go no where with you. " She said.

"You wanna roll with me tonight? " He asked.
" Yes. " You could tell she was smiling.

" Yo ass smiling huh?" He asked starting to smile showing his diamond grills.

" Boy bye , call me when you're ready. " She smiled hanging up the phone.

He got out the car grabbing his bag and making his sure his gun was by his side.

He locked his door heading to the car knocking on the window but the tints was so dark.

The window was let down.
" Aye who the fuck is you?" He said.

" Bitch this your sister fool! " Kayla said.
" The fuck you doin poppin up at my crib announced?" He said as she got out the car.

" I need to do another drop. I need the money. " She said and he ignored her walking to his door reaching for his keys.

" Von I know you hear me. " She said.
" Who got you doing drops? " He asked because he didn't know she was out here doing shit like this.

" I thought you knew. " She said.
" Who got you doing this shit Kayla. " He asked.