𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ' 𝟏𝟗

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

" Hello Von , thank you for coming to the therapy session with Miss Deja

" Hello Von , thank you for coming to the therapy session with Miss Deja. "

" No problem " He said.

We sat across each other from the chair.

" So Deja has progressed , but to progress some more she needs you in one or two sessions as well. "

" So you know this goes back to when she had the miscarriage. " Tension built when the Therapist said that.

" She is going to tell how you she feels. Then you will listen and You will respond. " The therapist said.

" I never experienced an miscarriage before , so in my best interest I thought I was doing you a favor by telling you to leave. "

" I see I was wrong. Because you were hurting as well. I think , no I was being selfish thinking of myself. "

" Loosing a child crushed a piece of me. So I don't think I will ever be myself. I will be a new person. "

" And it sucked not knowing my own body. He literally knew my body and he isn't living in my body. "

" How could I not know the difference between a miscarriage and a period ? " Tears came down to her face.

" I shut everyone out , but I got sick of living a depressed life."

" When you came to me that's when I seen we shouldn't have shut each other out. But to my knowledge I thought I meant something to you. "

" Dej- "

" No let me talk. "

" I felt horrible seeing you drunk and tears coming down your face as a man. " She said.

" I thought we were reconnecting slowly."

" But guess what ? He got a baby on the way. Congratulations by the way. " She said sarcastically.

" Ah , there it is. "

" Now Dayvon , after listening to her how do you feel ? " She said.

" I feel guilty , that my drunk mind took over my sober body and I went and made a baby. I had no reason showing that female interest. But I did. "

" I feel guilty as fuck knowing I made a baby while we were in relationship. "

" But you see that part I'm confused , we had no communication. How was I supposed to know ? Was I supposed to wait for you ? No communication Deja. "

" I was grieving to, my own. My way of grieving was drinking and staying home. That isn't my best method. But what really hurt me is we were supposed to go through this together. "  He said.