𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ' 𝟏𝟏

JUST US

Deja ain't text me nor call me

Deja ain't text me nor call me. It's been 3 fucking days.

I miss calling her first thing in the mornin, now ion do shit but hit the studio and home.

" Aye Von you gon come out tonight ? " Draco asked.

" Nah. " Von smoked his blunt as he watched Instagram reels.

Draco laughed. " Nigga all down and shit cus he lost his girl. " Draco said.

" And the shit not my fault. It ain't my fault Aaliyah got access to my girl number. She didn't even want to talk to me after the fact. " Von said.

" She was mad , she probably ain't wanna say shit to hurt yo feelings. " Bralo said.

" She already doing that." Von caught an attitude and got up leaving.

He walked down the street Aaliyah's house. He knocked on the door and took a couple steps back.

" I hate you. " He said once she opened the door.

" Good afternoon to you too. " She said.

" You wanna know why? " He said.

" It all started on August 9 2020. " Once he said that she made a face. It was full of regret.

" Von.. " She said.

" I'm thinking you loved me. Found you in the sheets of another stupid nigga. You set me up. The love wasn't fucking real and you knew that. "

" You pulled me along and I got hurt. I just ain't give a fuck to show you now. "

" Your causing me another relationship because your mad I grew apart from you. You cold have been mines if you actually love a nigga. " Von chuckled because he was still hurt but he had to laugh it off.

" I hate you because I feel like I love Deja and your fucking that up because your ego won't let you leave me alone. "

" Aaliyah please leave me alone. And let me hear you talk about my lady and even text her fucking phone. "

" So help me God. With every inch in my body I will simply kill you. Everybody keep trying me until I go back to my old ways."

" You used to be someone I would always care for.. please don't turn into someone I hate. That's all I gotta say cus people be watching me creating false narratives. " He said walking his car.

She realized the only way he wouldn't hate her is if she made it right with Deja.

So she called Deja to meet at a coffee shop.

" Deja where you headed ? " Sabrina asked.
" To meet with Dearra. " She lied.

" Okay be safe. " She said.
Deja nodded.