𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ' 𝟏𝟓

PRESENTS

Deja been feeling sick all day

Deja been feeling sick all day. Her period was on and shit so I made sure she was straight and went downstairs to go fuck with my music.

I played it low cus ion want her yelling while she upstairs.

As im playing my music I get a phone call.
It's bralo.

" Wassup nigga. " Von was happy to hear his voice.

" Shit wassup with you nigga! I ain't hear from you in a month you been straight ? " Bralo asked.

" More than straight , how you been though ? " He asked.

" Shit I'm coolin coolin." the call for quiet because Von wanted to asked if the cops found out.

" They ain't find out , I think they happy the motherfuckas gone too. " Bralo said.

" How bout Treymon? He dealing again? "

" Nah nah he in school , he got a car now and he straight. " Bralo said.

" When you coming back is the question. " Bralo asked.

" It didn't sound like one. " Von said and Bralo smacked his teeth.

" I don't know. "

" I like where I'm at , the police ain't hot ion gotta look over my shoulder. "

" But I miss my peoples , I miss you niggas too. What about Draco ? " He asked.

" He feel some type of way because you left him. Like he felt like you did. He a big baby for him to be a husk nigga. " Bralo said and they both laughed.

" I'll talk to him. I may or not come back. "

" Ight just making sure you straight, love you nigga. "

" Love you too "

He went upstairs seeing her in the bed , it looked like she was uncomfortable.

" They getting intense ? " He asked.
" Yeah but it's nothing I can't handle. " She said and he came to her side of the bed.

" You sure you don't wanna go to the hospital ? " He asked rubbing her back.

" You been in pain and you took medicine. " He said.