𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝟕 ( 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 )

PRESENTS

We pulled up to the dinner and walked in, she asked for her name and they let her through

Her parents and family were already there.
She seen two spots. There were two seats opened by Lj so she sat by LJ so he wouldn't complain about Von.

She sat down and Von sat down beside her.
As they were looking at the menu.

" So what are your intentions now that you graduated ? " Sabrina asked.

" Well an agency has reached to me about a position and I have an interview later this month. " She said.

" But since I'm moving out my dorm. I was wondering if I can move back in? " She said.

" Of course. We have no problem with that. " Lashawn spoke up.

She smiled. Von didn't like the tension that was going between to him and Lj.

" Lashawn. " Von spoke and Lashawn looked up but he realized he wasn't talking about him.

He was talking to LJ.

Lj felt the drift.

" Wassup? " He said.

" You gave me this tension since I came to the graduation. What's the problem ponta ? " He asked and Lj chuckled.

" There ain't no problem. " Lj said.

" But it is tho. I couldn't sit by ya cus Deja knew it was a problem ? So lay it out there. "

" Ion think I'm going no where. Matter fact I know. " He said.

" You just seem like the type that's gon hurt my sister and ion want that. She my only sister bruh. " He said.

" But if I'm showing you I'm treating your sister like a princess then ain't no reason for you to assume? Your average hood nigga wouldn't do the shit I just did. "

" Ion like that you got a problem with me and youn even know me. " Von said.

" I get where you coming from though. So is we cool or not ? You got a chip on your shoulder every time I step in the spot. " He said.

" My fault for coming off so hard but I gotta defend me at all times. " Von said.

" We straight. " He said.
Dinner was good. But she wanted to turn up as her and her family parted ways.

" Can you get some Casamigos for us ? " She said.

"I got you. " He said reaching in the back seat grabbing his casamigos bottle.

" I gotta turn up." She opened the bottle and played Monaleo on the aux.

She took off her heels and she got out the car " A bitch just graduated. " She said smiling and she started twerking.