𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 ' 𝟏𝟎

PRESENTS

I been in the studio like crazy

I been in the studio like crazy. I had 2 songs ready to release.

The songs were called ' Took her to the O and Crazy story. '

I was making money and it wasn't from drug dealing.

It was from my songs and record labels kept reaching out. But I ain't know bout that shit yet so I haven't responded yet.

I been getting booked for clubs events back to back. That's where I preform. Shit my crowd already fuck with me.

I posted on my instagram that 2 of my songs drop tonight.

Deja went to work. She got a job at a real estate agency and she was getting ready to sell her first house today.

It was to one of Lashawn's lawyers. He made big bank. Not big like Lashawn but big bank.

" This house has amazing tiles , a big back yard if you're planning to have children. This unit is a 6 bedroom 4 bath and was just renovated this year. " She said and he nodded.

" I'll take it. No questions asked. I like the whine cellar and the pool table as well. " He said.

She smiled and shook his hand.
" Pleasure doing business with you. I will have your papers ready and the check for the deposit." She said and she went on a lunch break.

She had a pink dress on and it revealed her boobs but she was professional.

She went to her office and her co worker waited on her.

" So did you sell him the house ? " James the coworker said.

" You know ya girl did ! " She said and he smiled and he raised his hand for a high five.

She laughed and checked her phone.

She got a message from an unknown number.

Unknown : And that's why I'm fucking your nigga hoe 😂😂

Deja : I'm confused who you is ?

Unknown : you know who the fuck I am.

She then proved to send a picture of them. It was the same girl in the studio.

But check this out. The pic is literally old. His dreads were shorty back then and she smacked her teeth.

" Bitches just want to see why I'm my daddy's only girl." She grabbed her purse.

" What happened? " James asked.
" Stay at work I got some shit to settle. " She said.

She knew where the girl would be staying. Don't ask how she found out.