"Quite a love story." Yoongi again sipped on his juice. "Cheers to what you've found." He lifted his glass a little.

"What about you, King Yoongi? You've been on the throne for more than half a decade yet the place next to yours is still empty." Namjoon asked. He was probably the only man who'd ask a personal question to Yoongi.

"I wouldn't call it empty. A void is left behind when something is missing. There is nothing missing here. I am enough to rule my kingdom alone." He shrugged his shoulders. "And also, the more you stay alone, the more you start to enjoy the silence."

"I don't believe that. You'll definitely need a partner at some point of time." Taehyung interjected. They all looked at him. The way his response was abrupt and headstrong, it gave away he had things going on in his love life.

"I know who's wedding I'm going to crash next." Yoongi mumbled.

"I- I didn't mean it like that." Taehyung became flustered, his cheeks turning red from embarrassment. "I don't have anyone." A knowing look everyone gave him and he sighed, giving up. "I do."

"Tough guess." Jungkook shook his head at Yoongi's commentary. Who said he is emotionless? There was an emotion he had mastered perfectly, sarcasm.

If Namjoon was surprised by this revelation, he didn't show it. Everyone stayed silent, ushering him to continue. "Well- I don't know where to start. I've never told anyone about her. Well, except Blaze, my horse. She has been my precious little secret till now." He smiled. "I met her when we were kids. I was crying and she consoled me, gave me her favorite chocolate. Its been my favorite ever since. We basically grew up together as friends. Thats what she liked to call it. I knew better. A man and woman can never be friends. Then one fine day, I expressed my feelings and now I'm waiting for an answer."

"Someone is keeping the king on hold. I like her." They paid no attention to his words anymore.

"I'm sure she'll say yes and then I'll proudly introduce her to everyone. I'll boast about her too." He smiled at Jungkook who nodded. He could tell Taehyung's feelings were sincere. The way he forgot his status and acted like a giddy child telling his favorite tale was proof enough.

"Your Majesty, the priest is asking for you." Ji ho whispered to Jungkook. A joyous glint in his eyes as he realised the time has come.

He excused himself and moved towards the priest on the platform. Everyone soon settled down and the crowd of people hushed.

His heart thumped in his chest, a feeling of nervousness taking over. He stood with his hands clasped in the front, slowly growing sweaty. He began tapping his feet. He didnt mind being nervous nor the people witnessing it. The crown on his head was just a weight for today, he wasnt the king. He was a man about to make the love of his life his wife.

Everything seemed to slow down and his focus slimmed down to a figure on the far end of the aisle. The soft melody playing in the background, thumped in his ears as her blurred silhouette slowly became clear. He felt his heart stop. It didn't just skip a beat, it stopped as his eyes registered how devine and heavenly she looked.

She walked alongside Soobin, his younger brother. He made a mental note to thank him later but right now he wanted his entire focus on her, he needed his focus to be on her. He wanted to take it all in. The flowy dress, the flower embroidery, the pearly white, the bouquet in her hand, the flicks trying to flow out of the veil that covered her face. He bet she looked more than just beautiful. He could never put it into words how his heart raced on looking into those bambi eyes that held the constellations of stars. He could gaze into them and never get tired.
Most of all, he felt at home as she took those meaningful steps into his life.

She was going to be his home for eternity.

The warm, cozy feeling he always longed for as a child, it stood right infront of him.

Her.

Jung Y/N.

His little sheep.

He held his hand out. Letting go of Soobin's arm she gently laced her fingers with his. A sparking hot electricity ran down their bodies at the gentle touch. He felt her take a sharp breath in, the innocent touch leaving her breathless. Her fingers trembled a little. He gave her hand a reassuring squeeze before pulling her up. They stood face to face and hands interlocked as the priest began chanting the prayers.

While the priest was at it, he tried to take glances through the veil. A disappointed sigh would rumble in his throat on not getting anything. Y/N gave his hand a firm squeeze making him stop.

"In the name of god, do you, Jeon Jungkook, promise to take care of her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in heath, to love, honour and cherish her for the rest of your life?"

"I do."

"In the name of god, do you, Jung Y/N-"

Taehyung's head snapped towards the priest at the mention of that name.
Calm down, Taehyung. This could be a coincidence.

"Promise to take care of him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love, honour and cherish him for the rest of your life?"

"I do."

Taehyung tried to comprehend her muffled voice through the veil but it was to no avail.

"I, from this moment on, lawfully announce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

"I would like to say something first." Jungkook cleared his throat, his grip on her hands tightening a little. "Y/N, saying sweet nothings is simple. Everyone says it yet they don't understand the depth of that word. In stories, tales and even history, a woman's life is in her husband's hands the moment she gets married to him. Her happiness, her sadness, her living. But today, I want to tell you, you've become the center of my world and I revolve around you. Today, I get to be reborn as your husband and I put my life in your hands. Keep it, break it, tear it to shreds but Please, never throw it away. Thats all I ask of you." A whimper echoed as Y/N cupped her mouth with her free hand.

The crowd of people cheered loudly as Jungkook lifted the veil to see her teary eyes staring back at him. He definitely would have stumbled and fallen if it wasn't for her holding him. The cheers grew as she smiled wide at him. "I love you, bunny."
No, not the nickname. He almost blushed.

"I'm sorry, I made you cry tod-" she smashed her lips against his, knocking the air out of his lungs........

............And cracking someone else's heart into shreds.

***