32

Y/N's pov:

I stirred in my sleep on hearing the constant knocking on the door. A whine left my mouth as I turned to the other side and smashed a pillow on my face.

Last night's dinner was already very late and on top of that, the erotic things we did after that had rendered me exhausted. After he was done with his shameless deeds, he made me wear my clothes again and made sure I ate well. On the same table! Well, not on the same spot but still!!

I obviously wasn't able to eat anything with the thick tension in the air and his mother and her friends making fun of me, while he was just sipping on soup.

Not going to lie, having dinner alone with him and no one else to care about was just so enjoyable. I had no idea when the time flew by. It was around midnight, he dropped me off to my room and disappeared into his own. It took me another hour to fall asleep as the events in the dinning room kept repeating in my mind like a film. I would blush, toss and turn on the bed, squeak and bite my thumb like a lovesick girl. Maybe I was a lovesick girl.

Love...

It felt good to finally acknowledge my feelings for him. Till now I was too scared to even think about it, saying out loud was too far of a task. But a lot of things changed last night.

<knock>

<knock>

<knock>

Didn't I just explain why I needed sleep so bad? Why are they still knocking?

"Y/N." Holy hell!!

My covers were on the floor as I flew from the bed. Not even caring about my appearance, I dashed towards the door, bare feet. His arms were crossed and head tilted slightly when I opened the door. "I-I'm sorry. I was fast asleep." It was then I noticed the maids surrounding him, looking down and also a soldier behind him who looked away as soon as I opened the door.

Do I look that bad? I followed Jungkook's gaze and - Oh. My. God. My neck is covered with hickeys and the silk night gown is about to slip off my shoulders any minute. I had left my hair open, that must mean it was a nest by now.
The day has just begun and I have already embarrassed myself infront of so many people.

I instantly shut the door. Quickly wearing a robe and combing my hair with fingers, I sighed deeply and put on a big, fake smile. Then I opened the door wide once again. He was the first one to enter and the maids followed his trail. They were carrying...books?

Keeping them on the table, they left the room except one. The solider from before was still here. I just waited for him to say something, dumbfounded.

"What time is it, Y/N?" Why did I feel like a student being scolded by her teacher.

"Um, I don't know. Seven in the morning-"

"And when do you usually wake up?"

"Around six." Was he angry that I woke up late?

"For the next one week you'll wake up at five." What? "You'll reach the training grounds by five thirty." Hold on. "This is Park Jimin, the General Commander. He'll be the one training you." The man bowed lightly but i was too stunned to acknowledge that. My eyes almost bulged out of my sockets.

"Training? But-"

"This is Miho. She'll be your personal maid from now on. If you slack, she'll report to me."

"My lady." She bowed deeply. I glanced at her and then back at Jungkook.

"These are a few books including the decree. Go through them and I'll come and test you." A few books? There is a stack of them!!