31

Warning: Mature content ahead.

Y/N's pov:

Everyone was stunned by his bold statement. He sounded quite proud of himself.

"Now you're lying because of her?" Mrs.Jeon scoffed. "What kind of black magic did you do?" I could almost hear her molars grind against each other.

"I'm not explaining myself, Mother." He sighed and pinched his nose bridge. "Now you won't want me to go into detail of how I did it, would you?" I can't differentiate if he's been sarcastic right now or is darn serious.

"What have you done to him!?" She actually looked horrified. I wanted to laugh so badly but my manners were still intact.

"Out."

"Sorry?" She asked despite hearing him loud and clear.

"Everyone, out, now." While the rest quickly rushed away, his mother was stubborn enough to stay for a few seconds to glare at me. When I thought it was my turn to leave, he stopped me by holding my arm. "Not you."

"Don't touch me!" I slapped his hand away. If he thinks I'll forget the way he stayed silent before, he was in for a surprise. I don't want to be in the same room as him, that too alone. I also don't want to say something I'll regret later. So it was best for me to leave. This much drama was enough for today. I turned and began walking away from him.

"Y/N- Y/N- Y/N stop right there!!" Now that was a demand and instead of making me feel inferior, it ticked me off.

"It really is great." I scoffed and looked back at him. "When you don't get your way, you use your King card. Is that how our relationship is going to be? You act like a nice equal as long as I agree with you and pull this out whenever we have a disagreement?" His face was neutral, again making it hard for me to comprehend what he was feeling. "If thats how its going to be, I don't want it, Jungkook."

He tilted his head to the side. "You called me by my name."

"What?"

"That was a first." His eyes softened. "I like the sound of it."

"Are you being serious right now?" Did he take some sort of drug?

"I'm not laughing, am I?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Thats it. I'm leaving and I really think you need rest or some sort of treatment. You're acting weird." I lifted my dress up a little to walk better. The sandals were killing my feet.

"Then treat me. You're a doctor. Come check on me." Horror struck me when he began removing his coat, followed by his crown. When I thought he'd stop at that, I was wrong. He teasingly began removing his shirt. Does he realise this is annoying me further? And maybe causing a little bit of fluttering in my stomach.
Genuine worry also kicked in soon after.

"No, seriously. Did you take some drugs? Amphetamines or cocaine? Did you chew on a herb?" I walked up to him and firstly stopped his hand movement, then checked his temperature. No physical reaction yet.

"It turns me on." He stared back at me with heart eyes. Leaning against the table, he rested his hands on the edges.

"Viagra it is. No, cocaine can also cause sexual excitation." I mumbled to myself.
"How many grams did you take in?"

"You being bold is such a turn on." He lifted his hand to play with a few strands of my hair. My mumbling stopped. Now that my entire focus was on him, he spoke further. "I genuinely like it when you're not even able to form a sentence in my presence. It makes me feel so good that I have such effect on you but damn! When you fight back." He made a hissing sound. "Fuck! Its addicting. My little sheep turns into a wild cat." This is the most expressive and talkative I've seen him. So I just quietly listened.

When Royalties Clash | JJk ffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें