The sight was undoubtedly shocking.

Yoongi took out his handkerchief and pressed against her ear as Yeonjun whipped the blood from her neck.

'The ambulance is nearby. The police officer had already called one.' Yeonjun in a robotic way as he kneeled and looked at his unconscious sister.

He clenched his fists and looked at the way the kidnappers went.

Seokjin went to Jiwoo and held her.

Taehyung was nowhere to be found and Seokjin knew why.

Taehyung must've gone to kill the kidnappers so that nobody knows who did it.

Although Y/N has seen Seokjin's face, eliminating the threats is necessary.

Y/N and Jiwoo were transferred to a nearby hospital. It didn't take long before they got to know that the car which the kidnappers rode suddenly exploded.

The police are guessing that it happened because of some engine failure.

Seokjin didn't speak and only sat down on a single seat.

Jimin and Yeonjun were sitting on the left side and Yoongi sat on the right side alone.

Yoongi's hands and sleeves were covered in blood.

But he didn't care.

Jiwoo was also unconscious because of the shock. Other than that, she was okay.

Nobody knew what was inside Seokjin's head.

He looked down on his hands.

He couldn't believe that he had hurt an innocent girl. That girl is now in a critical condition.

'Who is Miss Jiwoo's guardian? She has woken up.' The nurse asked.

Yoongi blinked.

He was the closest among the three. But he didn't want to see anyone right now.

Fortunately, a man who was in that scene with them stood up.

'I am her brother.'

Yoongi looked at Seokjin and felt jealous.

Because he gets to see his conscious sister but why is Yoongi's sister still unconscious?

Yoongi didn't ask Seokjin about how he was present at the scene nor did he ask about himself and only looked at the door where Y/N was.
.
.
.
.
.
Half an hour later, the doctor came and updated them about Y/N's situation.

'She is fine. Because of trauma, her ears bleed. It is something I believe. Or maybe because she was given a high amount of chloroform or a high dose which her body rejected strongly and made her ear bleed. Either way, she is okay now. I have treated her neck as well. She may feel pain while talking or eating. So let her drink soup for one week. Don't let her talk too much.'

Yoongi nodded.

'She..... she is out of danger right?' Yeonjun asked again.

'Yes sir. She is out of danger.' The doctor assured him.

Both Yoongi and Yeonjun looked the same. Worn out.

The doctor knew that Yoongi was Y/N's brother. He thought about Yeonjun's relationship, who was as stressed and worried as Yoongi.
.

.

.

.

.

.
It was already midnight. Jimin sat in the car and looked in front of him aimlessly.

'That girl.... Jiwoo was in danger!'

Another voice shouted.

'You should have let me take control Jimin! I could have saved her earlier than you!'

'Fucking hell stop shouting!' Jimin screamed and hit the steering wheel hard.

'Park Jimin how dare you shut me down? Huh? Don't forget you and I are the same! I have the same right as you have!'

'I am the master!' Jimin shouted again.

'So what? I have an equal share of this body! Don't forget I have helped you in many ways!'

'We are the same! You are just the second personality who chooses the nighttime to show yourself! I on the other hand work for everything!'

The second personality's laugh could be heard as a ringing inside Jimin's head.

Jimin's head started to hurt again as he took some sleeping pills.

'Don't think I will go easy on you! I will fight to gain access to this body!' The second personality said.

'You.... you are just a foreigner, resting in my body! You have no right!' Jimin's voice became low as he lost his consciousness and fell asleep...

TO BE CONTINUED.......