8

A U T H O R

'YESSSS ONNIE YOU DID IT!!' Yoonji shouted as she hugged Y/N tightly.

'Congratulations Y/N. You did very well!' Yoongi was pleased to see her marks.

Y/N also found that she scored 21 points more than her previous time.

'Good job my daughter! You can get any university with these marks!' Her father said proudly.

'Thank you appa. But I have already made up my mind. I want to study in ABC.'

Yoongi frowned.

'But baby, this university is far from our home.' Her mother was worried.

'Yes. You can study in Seoul. There are many good institutions.' Her father said.

'But appa I want to study and develop games. You forgot?'

Her father sighed.

'But it is too hard. It will take at least 5 years for you to develop a basic code.'

'No! I want to develop games appa!'

'How about this, you study for one year and if you don't get good marks then come back here again.' Her mother suggested.

'No. I will buy an apartment for you which will be closer to your university. Try to stay alone for a few months. If you can, then we will consider.' Yoongi said.

Yoongi was sure that Y/N could never stay on her own. Because she was scared of being alone. As well as she can't cook or can do household work.

But what he didn't know was that the Y/N he was seeing now was not his original sister but another person who had experience of living alone.

Y/N was happy.

'Okay!'
.
.
.
.
Thus, with the help of Yeonjun who pestered Yoongi to buy an apartment near Y/N's new university, Y/N moved into that apartment in one month.

'Noona, this apartment was suggested by Jimin. When he heard that, he said that the environment near this apartment is good!'

Yeonjun lazily sat on the couch as Y/N told the workers to put the flower vase and other things here and there.

'Why are you lying down?! Go and do work! You lazy pig!'

'Ya! I am not!'

'You are-'

'Also I have brought you many things!'

'What things?'

'Those!'

Y/N looked at where Yeonjun pointed.

She was shocked to see many good qualities of equipment which she used for developing games.

'Money.' Yeonjun smirked.

'Fine. Thanks for buying these.'

'I actually told Yoongi Hyung to buy this apartment for this reason. Since you have got the whole floor, you can easily use one room for your job.'

Y/N nodded.

'So any update on our male lead?' Y/N asked.

'Nah. But he does act strange somehow. Nowadays he goes out and comes back late at night. He has these bloody eyes whenever he comes back. He doesn't even greet me when he comes back.'

'Maybe because he finds you annoying.' Y/N grinned.

'Ya-'
.

.