5

A U T H O R

Y/N was sitting inside the cafe, waiting for her brother.

'Sorry Jimin was asking too many questions.' Yeonjun said as he sat down in front of her.

'Of course he will, he is loyal to his brother.'

'Only if my sister was like him.'

'Fuck you too.' Y/N smiled sweetly and showed the middle finger to Yeonjun.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

'Noona what are we going to do now? I never thought that you would become the character of the villain! I remember reading that he tortured you for hurting Jiwoo, the female protagonist. How can you change your fate [My name~] as the antagonist?'

Y/N sighed.

'That villain tortured Jiwoo that's why Jimin took revenge on her. I won't torture her. I will make sure to distance myself from the main characters. I will survive. Right?'

'Oh yes! You are smart noona!'

'I am art but you are dumb because it actually is too simple to understand.' Y/N rolled her eyes.

'Duh. So what are you doing these days?'

'I am going to take the exam for university. The original body's parents and siblings were stunned. I know I wrote her character badly but still, it irritates me because I have to take the exam again! Fuck!'

'Hahahaha! You are the creator of this world. So you are to blame.' Yeonjun laughed.

'When I first saw you, you acted too cold. Did you get that instant movement from the original Hyunjin?' Y/N asked in curiosity.

Yeonjun nodded.

'Yes. I have his memories and my body behaves like him. But for some reason, I can be the real me whenever I talk to you.'

'Ohh...'

Both of them finally took a break when the waitress came with their coffees.

'You are drinking espresso?'

'I ordered espresso for both of us.'

Yeonjun made a puking sound before taking his drink.

'Oh, I also applied for a gaming company as a program designer or the main leader. I want to work from home anonymously.'

'Why?'

'Because as you know this body has tortured Jiwoo because Jimin liked her, Jimin eventually gets his revenge on her right?'

Yeonjun nodded.

'That's why I want to make sure that I have enough money. They have already met. I will work for a month and gather money before leaving this country forever.'

'What?! Forever?! What will happen to me?!'

'I didn't think that you would be here too. But you are already good. I have to look out for my survival issues. Besides I don't know when we will go back.' Y/N sighed.

'Same. So should I continue the role?'

'I think Park Hyunjin is handling the overseas affairs as Jimin is handling the business over here. You can go back to Europe if you want to. Oh! I can just follow you there! Thus we will be together!'

'Great!'

'Oh by the way I can help you make an anonymous identity and get you a good job in a good company.'

'Then what were you waiting for you dumb!'
.

.

.