12

A U T H O R

The numb Seokjin and the panicked Taehyung rushed outside to stop those men.

Seokjin tried to call them but nobody answered. It seems like they have turned off their phones to enjoy their moments.

'Yor! Car!' Seokjin shouted as his assistant, that woman quickly drove the car in front of them.

Taehyung and Seokjin sat inside the car.

Seokjin ordered Yor to drive where the men went. Yor quickly connected the tracking device which was in Y/N's car and followed it.

'Fucking hell!' Taehyung burst into anxiety.

'Hyung-'

Taehyung stopped when he saw Seokjin's face. His veins were about to burst out as Seokjin looked at his hands and clenched them.

He couldn't believe he had hurt an innocent.

His morals were crushing him and he wanted nothing but to save the innocent girl who tried so hard to plead.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jiwoo looked at the cold Yoongi who drove to the unknown place.

Her heart was beating fast.

A few minutes ago, her brother asked her about Y/N. And now she found out that Y/N had actually missing since yesterday.

It seems that Yoongi hired a new security guard for Y/N's apartment for an emergency.

That guard informed Yoongi about Y/N's disappearance.

Yoongi called the police and got to know about Y/N's last location.

It was near the Park Residence.

The police located the car an hour ago but the registration number and information were fake.

Jiwoo prayed for Y/N's safety and prayed for her brothers not to be involved in this matter.

But what if her brother found Y/N?

Then she can speed up the search.

She was too confused.

'What the location said?' Yoongi heard Yeonjun's voice.

Not too long ago Yeonjun was called by the police as he found out about his sister's disappearance.

Yoongi called Jimin to learn if Y/N went there yesterday.

Yeonjun and Jimin took the car and drove to the location police called them and Yoongi too.

'Y/N has a tracker in her phone.' Yeonjun said.

Yoongi slipped the steering wheel but quickly handled it.

'What?!'

'Yes. I will tell the hacker to track that.'

Yeonjun didn't hang up since his car's speaker, Yoongi's car's speaker, and the police's phones were connected.

'When she moved out, she felt that she should download a tracking app. But what if her phone is turned off? So she put one on her glasses and one on her earrings.' Yeonjun said.

Nobody asked the reason and he knew he had to lie since the real reason was there was a plot where Jiwoo was kidnapped by Jake.

So to prevent the plot, Y/N wanted to follow them. So she put the tracking devices in many places.