3

[Broke the sequence because I was getting ideas for this book 😅]

A U T H O R

'Shit! Male lead supremacy!'
Yn groaned slightly.

'Hello, I am Min Y/N. I am sorry to cause trouble for you Mr. Park. I hope you will give me a chance to fix it.' Y/N trembled slightly after seeing Jimin's dark and gloomy eyes.

'You are Min Y/N? I think I saw you before.'

Y/N frowned.

She recalled the plot and tried to think about what happened during that time. But still couldn't figure out where.

She saw Jimin roll his eyes as she shivered.

'I expect nothing much from you guys. So just apologize to my father publicly so that no one will say anything about our reputation.'

Y/N nodded.

At that time the person who was looking at Yoongi turned around and froze when he saw Y/N.

Jimin noticed it.

'Hyung, is everything okay?' Jimin asked.

'N-noona?!' The person spoke making Y/N look in his direction too.

Y/N frowned.

'Ah, my mistake. I am Park Hyunjin. Jimin's big brother.'

Y/N widened her eyes when she saw Yeonjun's face.

'Fuck.' Y/N muttered.

She never imagined that Park Hyunjin, Jimin's older brother who was more ruthless than Jimin had her bratty brother's face.

'I-I am Min Y/N. Nice to meet you.....sir.'

As much as she was reluctant to show her gratitude, she knew that it was not her brother.

'Then how about we go now to greet uncle? I can post a picture of us together and write an apology online.' Yoongi suggested.

'Fine for me.' Jimin said as he glanced at Y/N and then at Jiwoo.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Yoongi, Jiwoo, Y/N, Jimin, and Hyunjin arrived at the Park residence.

Y/N wanted Jiwoo to come as well to let her and Jimin spend some time. Mainly to let them see that she is not bullying her.

'Woah.' Y/N was amused at the sight of the Park residence.

The Min residence is the same as this but she still couldn't get set to this.

On the other hand, Jimin observed both Jiwoo and Y/N and felt that something was strange. The last time he came, he saw Y/N bullying Jiwoo and had a bad attitude towards everyone.

But today, Y/N was friendly to the maids as well.

'Can I have some sweets?' Hyunjin asked.

'Sure.' Jiwoo passed the sweets.

Hyunjin picked up only the pastries making Y/N remember her younger brother.

Y/N laughed a little.

'What happened?' Yoongi asked.

'Nothing. Mr. Hyunjin reminds me of someone else.' Y/N said.

Yoongi narrowed his eyes because he was thinking about whom Y/N just mentioned.

'I am full. Hyung you should go to the study room and help father.' Jimin reminded.

Hyunjin sighed.

'I don't want to work ugh. I wish I could just play Resident XX!'

Y/N widened her eyes as she looked at the gloomy boy standing beside Jimin.

Her heart started to beat faster.

'But there is no such game hyung. I don't understand where you got this game from! I searched it for a few hours since yesterday!' Jimin frowned.

'I know I know.' Hyunjin had a more serious face.

Jiwoo shivered at the sight and Yoongi was also affected by his dangerous face.

Only Y/N had a restless face.

She quickly stood up when she saw Jimin telling Yoongi to sit down and started to walk upstairs with Hyunjin.

She rushed behind them and held Hyunjin's shirt tightly.

Everyone was shocked at her bold move.

She clenched her fists and looked at his face firmly.

Her heart was now beating too fast.

'You.....what type of game....No no......'

'Min Y/N why are you holding a guy's dress out of nowhere? Don't you have any shame?!' Jimin was in disbelief.

Yoongi also came forward to hold his foolish sister.

Y/N wanted to cry but still, she took a deep breath and said,

'Can I ask you some questions? I think you can answer it. Please answer if you know!'

Everyone was confused.

'What?' Hyunjin was confused.

Y/N had a stern face.

'If you are playing a game and suddenly your father comes inside your room what will you do?' Y/N asked.

Hyunjin widened his eyes.

He replied with a trembling voice,

'H-hide the controller and take the book.'

'What will happen if two brothers and sisters fights in front of their father?'

'Father...will shout at the older one.'

'Once a seven-year-old boy was going to school with his older sister. Suddenly he saw a kitty in front of him. What did he do?'

'What type of abrupt question-'

'He pushes his sister away and shouts because he is afraid of cats.'

'Lastly.....who is Choi Y/N for Choi Yeonjun?'

'For Choi Yeonjun, Choi Y/N is the ugliest person whom he wants to kick one day but can't.'

Hyunjin at this moment started to sob as he cried loudly.

'N-noo-'

'Please can we have some privacy?' Y/N asked as she quickly tapped Yeonjun's mouth and asked Jimin.

'What the hell is going on Y/N?!' Yoongi was fed up.

'Oppa I swear I will tell everything but can I have some words with Yeon- Mr. Hyunjin?'

Jimin nodded because he never seen his brother this miserable. He only had one thought.

'What in the world is happening?!'

TO BE CONTINUED.......