2

A U T H O R

Y/N was looking at the wall as she was spacing out. When she gathered her thoughts, she called Yoonji who was her little sister in the novel.

Since she is the authoress who wrote this book, she knew everyone's role. But since it's been a while since she wrote this book, she took time to recall which plot is now.

It seems like Y/N has graduated with poor marks and is now doing nothing but spending her father's money.

Min Y/N, who was almost the same name as Y/N was the villain who tortured the female lead of this book. The female lead is her brother's soon-to-be assistant. Her brother is Min Yoongi who is handling his father's business.

'Yoonji, do you know the name of Yoongi oppa's assistant?' Y/N asked as she patted the girl's head.

'O-oppa's new assistant? It's Kim Jiwoo onnie.'

'What?! Do you mean the female lead is already here?! That means...'

Y/N groaned. She thought she could avoid the plot where the villain Y/N embarrassed the female lead.

Kim Jiwoo is the female lead who has a poor background.

Since Y/N was young when she released this book, she also wrote the same CEO-type story. When the female lead is abused the male lead falls for her and they punish the other bad characters and live happily.

In this novel, Y/N's brother Min Yoongi is the second male lead. Jiwoo's brothers are Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung who are living abroad.

When they came back to Korea, they witnessed their sister being abused and helped the male lead aka Park Jimin to revenge for their sister.

Apart from Y/N, there is another boy who is the villain in this story. His name is Jake. He likes Jiwoo too much and kidnaps her once to own her fully but is beaten to death by Jimin.
.
.
'Onnie?'

Y/N came back to reality as she looked at the little girl in front of her. Frankly speaking, Yoonji is only 2 years younger than her because Y/N in this novel is 22. But in reality, she is already 28. She and the male lead have only 1 year age gap.

Y/N sighed. First, she should repair the relationship between her family then she should apologize to the female lead and then do some work and go away from this city!

'Yoonji, onnie is sorry.'

Yoonji widened her eyes and looked at Y/N as if she saw a ghost.

'Onnie did many bad things, cursed, and has beaten you up many times. Can you forgive me? I promise I will never do any of these again.'

Yoonji was still quiet.

Of course, Y/N knew why.

'Today, I had a bad dream. Where our family was torn apart. I don't want that. I think I was quite immature. So I would like to apologize for that.'

Y/N stood up and bowed in front of the younger to show her sincerity.

'Onnie! Don't do that!' Yoonji pursed her lips and made Y/N stand straight.

'I can also write a note and sign it so that if somehow in future I do any bad things, you can beat me up.'

Yoonji's eyes filled with tears as she let out a sob.

'Onnie, it's okay if you just behave like this. No need to sign any documents.'

Y/N smiled.

'She is so sweet. I think I made the villain Y/N too heartless towards her family.'
.