9

A U T H O R

Y/N felt funny because of her new friends. Ethan, a transferred boy had the same energy as hers.

He wanted to establish a business of his own.

Y/N was surprised to see such a determination from a boy at his age.

Nevertheless, she encouraged him more.

There was another girl named Lia. She wanted to finish her studies and nothing more. She just wanted to become a secretary or a CEO or manager because she liked to do those works and didn't have any ambition to study.

'You wanted to become a gamer?' Lia asked again.

'Not a gamer but a game developer.' Y/N explained for the second time.

Surely girls or even boys her age won't say that she will develop a game. So it sounded odd.

But Ethan was excited.

'I like games! I will surely buy your game if you develop it one day.' He laughed.

Y/N knew he was both sincere and mocking her at the same time.

'I heard that you are the sister of the young master from Min Family.' One of the girls spoke.

'In one word I am the young miss from the Min family. You didn't have to say a long sentence.' Y/N laughed.

'Oh, I guess you know my oppa well. I will tell him about you then. He will surely be delighted.' Y/N smirked mentally.

'Ah, no Mr.Min and I met a long time ago because of my uncle.' The girl was embarrassed as she walked to her friend.

'Tsk, uncle not even dad. How come she has this egoistic look.' Ethan rolled his eyes.

'I know right? Never I have seen any boys doing these. Only girls are too much jealous.' Lia rolled her eyes.

'Then what are you? A trans?' Ethan smirked.

'You-! Talk in proper language!' Lia shouted.

Y/N laughed and enjoyed her new friends' argument.
.

.

.

.

.

.
The classes ended.

Y/N was talking with Yeonjun as she took the subway to go to the shopping mall.

'So you are saying what again?'

'Ah, Jimin hates you. I mean I am not sure but it seems that way. He has also distanced himself from me. Yesterday, one of his friends Jake came over. I didn't even know our parents. We saw how messy the dining room and gaming room were. I asked if someone came over and he said it's none of my business.'

'Oh.'

'Then the driver said that Jake had come over. You understand right who Jake is?'

'Hmm.'

'He is also one of the male leads of your novel who liked the female lead.'

'Hmm.'

'Why are you humming? '

'Because you are talking idiot. Now listen to me. No matter what happens, I have to maintain a good image in front of him. Otherwise, I will be doomed. It's even better if I am far away from him. He will only think about the female lead.'