13

A U T H O R

Yoongi clenched his fists when he noticed Jiwoo being caught.

Yeonjun on the other hand didn't care about Jiwoo. His priority was his sister. Moreover, Jiwoo is a fictional character.

So it doesn't matter.

What matters the most is that his sister can die in real.

On top of that, Jiwoo was the female lead.

Yoongi, Jimin, and Jiwoo's brothers whom he saw just now are there to save her.

But there is nobody to save his sister besides him.

'Don't YOU DARE TO DO ANY FUCKING THING TO HER!' Yeonjun shouted as he took a step toward Y/N.

'Mmh!'

'Ack!'

Both Y/N and Jiwoo were hurt by the knives on their neck.

It seems like, the man who was pressing the knife against Y/N's neck was panicking as he pressed a little bit more.

Tns white and slender neck became red as blood started to flow from her neck down to her body.

Y/N cried in desperation as she shook her head, telling her brothers not to come closer.

Seokjin and Taehyung also diverted their attention towards their sister.

Jimin on the other hand stood still and watched the scene being unfolded in front of him.

His head was hurting as he stubbornly tried to stay in control.

Y/N and Jiwoo both were backed away as the kidnappers finally gathered together.

They walked further towards their car as Seokjin and Taehyung secretly walled towards them while hiding their bodies in the bushes.

The man who held Jiwoo, pushed her onto the ground as he sat inside his car and started the engine.

'Should we take this girl with us?'

The man beside the other man who was holding a knife on Y/N's neck asked.

The other man shook his head.

'We don't have the time to control her. Besides there is no rope or chloroform inside this car.'

The man nodded.

Both men were ready to push Y/N as they got inside the car and drove.

Y/N who tripped, was too close to fall inside a cliff.

Her heart started to beat crazily.

She felt that she would die when two pairs of arms held her tightly and prevented her fall.

'Mmhphh!'

Y/N breathed crazily and heavily through her nose as she blinked and looked at the men who saved her.

Her vision was blurry. She blinked but couldn't see properly.

Her ears started to bleed as she finally lost consciousness.
.
.
The men who held her, the two pairs of arms were none other than Jimin and Seokjin's.

Seokjin and Jimin rushed to save her from two sides as their hands collapsed together on her waist.

Jimin was faster than Seokjin as he held the unconscious Y/N.

Seokjin looked at his empty hands and backed a little when Yoongi and Yeonjun rushed forward.

'Hyunjin hyung call the doctor!' Jimin shouted when he saw blood from Y/N's ear.