1

A U T H O R

'Fuck Choi Yeonjun! Go and die! Ugh!' Y/N shouted.

'Noona! Don't do it! Help me!'

'I ALREADY RESPAWNED YOU 2 TIMES!'

'Just one last time!'

'Go and die! Let me clear this-'

'CHOI Y/N AND CHOI YEONJUN! Why are you shouting at this hour!'

'Shit! Appa! Sorry!'

'Y/N! You are the older one here! How can you just shout at your brother to die?!'

'Appa, we were playing a game! Your son just took advantage of our team bonding and made me help him with my purchases!'

'My son?! My son you what?! You disgraceful girl! Go to your office!'

'But-'

'Go and pack your suitcase and then leave. You have been playing games since the day you came here!'

Y/N groaned, slapped Yeonjun's back head, threw the controller towards the sofa, and stood up.

'You just can't see your daughter being lazy.' Y/N fake cried.

'Shower first.'

'Okay okay. Yeonjun see you later~'

Yeonjun turned around to see his sister taking her bag and rushing outside. He laughed because he knew Y/N was already ready to leave as soon as their father started his scolding session.

Choi Y/N, the older sister of Choi Yeonjun was a game designer. Her specialty is that she is a multitalented girl. It was because of the pressure of her parents that she took courses in Computer science and had to study medicine a little bit.

But she wanted to become a writer. After arguing, she finally entered the industry as a gaming designer. Then, she changed her home and started to live in an apartment, 30 minutes away from her parent's house.

'Hello, Taehyung! Are you free? Let's hang out! Bring Hobi and Namjoon too!'

Y/N's childhood friends, Kim Taehyung, Kim Namjoon, and Jung Hoseok were working as idols, doctors, and office workers.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'You think you can manage to go home while you are drunk?' Taehyung asked.

'Why? It's only a few floors above.' Y/N stumbled.

'Okay. Be careful.'

Since they had encountered situations like this before, Taehyung didn't worry that much and left with others.

Y/N as usual went to her apartment.

It was raining heavily as she took a shower and made hangover soup. While waiting for her game to load, she looked at her new novel called "Player's Game". She has to write a few chapters tonight because she took a leave earlier for one month.

She checked her game and turned off her working PC as she sat on her personal laptop to write the new chapter.

Her new novel was too popular among the young generation. It was about a boy who suddenly escaped the death penalty and made a game called Death's Game. The protagonist was forced to join this game. It is somehow similar to Squid game drama but not that similar.

Y/N took a sip of her coffee and looked at the last chapter. The protagonist was on a school mission. He has to save other people from the school.

Before she could write a word, the electricity was cut off. She flinched and quickly looked for her mobile phone. It was too dark.

'Fuck.' She muttered and tried to find her phone.

But she bumped into something making her groan. It was too dark and she was confused because in her mind, her room outlet had nothing in this space, then what did she bump into?

Suddenly she felt scared and walked a little. What scared her more was that she walked more and more, and bumped into some tables which was totally unexpected.

'Where am I?!' She thought.

Within a few seconds, the light was turned on on its own or she thought so.

She blinked and looked in front of her. In her astonishment, it was a classroom.

'Onnie, why are you here alone?'

'Onnie?!' She thought.

Y/N was too confused to begin with. The girl in front of her was in high school. She was also shorter than Y/N. The girl had a frightening look and voice.

'Who...who are-'

'Onnie, let's go. It's already nighttime! It is not safe here.'

The girl took Y/N's hand gently as they started to walk out of the class.

Y/N was so confused that she only observed her surroundings. Being an authoress, she actually has read many novels where the person suddenly transmigrates to a novel. But it seemed a nightmare to her.

When she noticed where she was, the first thought that came to her mind was that she may have transmigrated to the "player's game" novel.

Because it was a school and she was writing about the school scene.

So she was alerted. The girl who called her onnie should be saved. That was what she thought.

When they came outside, the first thing the girl did was to call the driver.

Y/N obediently followed her without saying a word making the girl scared.
.
.
.
.
Throughout the whole journey, the car was silent.

When both of them entered the house, the girl suddenly kneeled down and cried.

'Onnie, I-I am sorry! I swear I waited for you! Please don't beat me.' The crying and sobbing girl made Y/N feel restless and stunned.

'W-what are you doing! Stand up!'

'No! You will beat me! I-I am sorry please forgive me!'

'Okay okay! I forgive you! Now get up!'

'Min Y/N and Min Yoonji! Did you come home right now?! Do you know how humiliating I felt when none of you were present at Mr. Park's party?! Y/N, weren't you desperate to meet Mr. Park's son? Then why weren't you present in that party?! Answer me!'

The old man who came out of nowhere shouted. It took Y/N a while to understand that the storyline was too different from what she was thinking.

Her ears pricked up when she heard the name Park.

'W-what about Mr. Park's son?' She asked again.

'What? Don't you know his son Park Jimin?'

'WHAT THE FUCK?!'

Her eyes widened when she heard the name.

'Isn't it the main lead of my first novel?! Why am I here instead of "player's game"?! Shouldn't one transmigrate into the last novel she saw?!'

It seems like it wasn't a big deal for her to transmigrate into a novel and she took it very lightly. What made her confused was that she wore her first novel's book. [Means//transmigrating to the book]

'Wait....what...what did you call me again?!'

'Are you fucking deaf Min Y/N?! Or you forgot your own name?!'

Y/N felt her world slip away when she heard her name.

Her mind was in chaos.

'Isn't it the name of the villain of "Hero's Revenge"?! Where am I?! What scene is this?! Am I the villainess?! Am I going to die as soon as I come here?!'

TO BE CONTINUED.......