4

Y / N

'Choi fucking Yeonjun! What the fuck are you fucking doing in this fucked up novel world!'

[Quize: How many times did our MC say F word?]

'Noona~ huhu!!'

Yeonjun cried as he hugged Y/N tightly.

'I was so scared when I suddenly saw unfamiliar faces huhu!'

'Ugh! Baby, see noona is here. Nobody can bully you.'

'Nobody is actually bullying me noona!'

Y/N narrowed her eyes when she heard Yeonjun and slapped his head.

'Move!'

She pushed Yeonjun and rolled her eyes.

'In fact, I think I am in the most comfortable position over here and you are not. Hmm.... so I need to help you since you will be getting bullied.'

Y/N looked at her brother's thinking position before kicking his ass.

'Fuck off! But first, tell me how the hell you came here?!'

'I don't know. I went to your apartment after you left home hurriedly. You forgot your charger so I went to give that to you. But I only saw a large portal like we saw in Avengers and saw a boy carrying your unconscious body! I ran and then everything went blank.'

Y/N frowned.

'Someone was carrying me? Do you know that person?' Y/N asked.

'Nope. I thought it was someone from here. Maybe Jimin hyung- oops, I am now older than me over here so ahem, Jimin or your brother or the female protagonist's brothers but nobody matched with the person I saw.'

Y/N was in deep thought.

'I think I will research this. However, you should go back because over here, we don't know each other. Give me your number. Let's meet outside alone tomorrow.'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Do you know Mr. Hyunjin?' Yoongi asked Y/N as soon as they sat in the car.

Jiwoo was sitting behind quietly.

'I have seen him before once. And we actually play online game.'

Y/N couldn't think of anything else.

'Pffff!' Yoongi coughed a little in disbelief but then he recalled Hyunjin/Yeonjun talking about games.

'Oppa, I want to work.'

This time Yoongi fainted after hearing his lazy sister's words.
.

.

.

.

.

.
'WHAT?!' Y/N's father shouted.

'Yes, I fainted because your daughter said she wants to work.'

This time Y/N's father almost fainted.

'Oh god! Did my daughter get your blessings or did I do any good deeds in my past life to listen to something like this from her mouth!'

'Appa!' Y/N shouted in embarrassment as she saw how overreacting her family was.

'So what do you want to work?' Y/N's mother asked.

Y/N sat down on the chair and thought.

'I want to work in a gaming company.'

'What? Gaming company?! How about you first graduate?' Her mother teased her.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

'I know I am not the brightest student but can I work in a gaming industry after I get good results?'

'You can't even answer a basic equation, how can you write codes on top of that?' Her father asked.

'I will be happy if you can finish your studies somehow.' Her father added and put some crabs on her plate.

'I have basic knowledge okay! Ask me anything I can answer!'

Y/N was right. She actually was at a younger age right now. So she can easily spend at least 4 or 5 years without studying that much.

'Onnie what type of game do you want to make?' Yoonji asked.

'Ask these later. First, if you are determined then study more because you graduated with poor results. If you want to study at a good university then you have to prepare because the entrance exam will be happening in only one month. You have to study hard.'

'Yes......appa.' Y/N replied.

Y/N walked to her room. She already had many ideas.

She can't wait to finish university. So she will start an online job anonymously.

'I can't even put a hundred percent because they will suspect me. But I can't wait because Jimin has already met Jiwoo. I will be their cupid while I do some work for this villain to stay alive for the rest of her life. She won't go after them if they are together. So as long as I am in this villainess's body, I will do good deeds for her to gain some points.'

She mumbled and looked at online websites.

'What should I do? I think I should join X gaming company. They have a high salary! What position? I think I can make an entire game by myself. I only need some assistance.' Y/N thought.

She sent an email with her real name Choi Y/N. They asked for two numbers. If she is sick, whom should they call? So she entered her brother's number and wrote Choi Yeonjun since he obtained Park Hyunjin's body.

Y/N quickly made a sample and emailed it.

They told her to wait for one day at least until they see everyone's projects. Y/N turned off her laptop and sighed.

Finally, she started to think about what Yeonjun just spoke. Someone carried Y/N into this world. This novel world which suddenly gained consciousness.

'Someone who doesn't fit Jimin, Hyunjin, Yoongi, or any other person. Only Jake remains. But there is no way Jake will drag me here. On the other hand, I don't think any fictional character dragged me here. I think any mortal......Shaman? But I don't know anyone. Ugh....'

Y/N drifted into sleep while thinking about it....

TO BE CONTINUED.......