10

A U T H O R

'Is he okay now?' Y/N asked.

'Yes. He is fine.' The doctor replied.

Y/N looked at her brother's pale face. Not Yoongi but Yeonjun.

They didn't know that Hyunjin was allergic to some foods. This storyline was developed on its own to fill the novel.

This morning Yeonjun ate various foods and had an allergic reaction.

Since Yeonjun is now in control of Hyunjin's body, he updated his emergency contact list from his brother and father to Y/N.

So Y/N was informed as soon as he came into the hospital.

There was no one with Yeonjun at that moment.

Y/N walked inside. Since Yeonjun never had to come to the hospital because of an allergy, Y/N never stood in this scene.

For the first time in her life, Y/N was standing there. In the hospital, while her brother was lying on the bed made she cried loudly.

Not even Yeonjun thought that Y/N would have such a big reaction. He panicked and tried to calm her down.

'Noona! Please don't cry! See I am fine!'

'Hngh!' Y/N sobbed.

Yeonjun sighed and patted her head.

The nurse was astonished to see that the big shot who looked older than the girl was calling her noona.

Nevertheless, she knew how obsessed Korean women were with making them look more young.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jimin and his father were informed after an hour. Yeonjun and Y/N requested everyone to not tell Hyunjin's family about her arrival.

They didn't care if the doctors and nurses thought of them as a couple.

But if Jimin and his father come to find out that some girl came before them and if they find out that it was Y/N, then it will be a disaster.

Y/N changed her dress as soon as she went to her apartment. Then she went to the Park Residence.

Yeonjun has made it easy for her to go into his room without others knowing it.

Two servants were working for Yeonjun. They were told to let the third back door alarm the basement door open whenever Y/N asked for it.

The servant could only complain in their hearts that their young master was too considerate towards Y/N.

Y/N texted the head servant as the servant opened the door.

It was already night. Since Y/N was living alone, she didn't have to worry about going home quickly.

Y/N thanked the maid and took the stairs.

The whole house was quiet. Only a few lights were on since it was midnight.

Y/N knew her brother didn't like anyone taking care of him whenever he was sick. So she always treated him whenever he was sleeping.

Yet Yeonjun actually let Y/N treat his wounds or care for him while he was sick because he doesn't like any outsiders to do it.

The whole hallway had one light. Y/N knew Yeonjun's room. She walked confidently.

What she didn't know was that someone was already looking at her through the small gap in his room.

Y/N walked and opened Yeonjun's door with no effort since his door was a little open.

She saw the whole room was dark. She sighed as she turned on the dim light.

'What should I do with you hmm?' She mumbled in the quiet room and found Yeonjun sleeping.

She sat beside him on the bed and put her hand on his forehead to check his temperature.

She saw medicines and water on the nightstand.

She thanked the maids for doing the work.

But she didn't know that it was actually Jimin.

She sat there for two hours and when the sun was rising, she finally walked out of the room. She went out of the Park residence and walked to the subway.

She was so busy thinking that she didn't even notice someone behind her.... following her closely.

When she came to a street where no surveillance camera could be found, the person stalking her took action.

Soon a bag was dumped on her head making Y/N shudder. It happened so soon that she couldn't even see who it was.

But judging by how their bodies were close, Y/N could see that it was a man.

Y/N threw her hands and feet helplessly but the man overpowered her.

He tightened the bag's grip and then held her hands on her chest as he held her whole body with that hand.

His other hand quickly took out a syringe. Y/N couldn't see but when she felt the man raising the sack a little bit, she felt her heart beating fast.

She shouted but it was of no use. The man harshly pushed the syringe down to her neck.

Y/N struggled a little bit and then went unconscious.

The man carried her in a bridal style and walked towards his car....
.
.
.
On the other side, at the same time, Park's residence was still quiet.

Jimin was now sitting down beside his brother and gave him medicine.

Yeonjun woke up right after Y/N left. Surely when his sister came, he felt it and when she left he wanted to open his eyes but he didn't.

Right after Y/N left, Jimin entered the room. Yeonjun opened his eyes and saw Jimin giving him medicine.

'Thank you, brother.' Yeonjun said.

'Hyung how could you forget about your allergy?' Jimin frowned.

'Haha....'

Yeonjun smiled hardly.

It's not like he forgot. More like he didn't know that Hyunjin's body had allergic reactions.

'Get well soon.' Jimin mumbled.

'I will. I guess you are back to the Jimin I knew.' Yeonjun said.

'I always was. It's just I had some problems with my friend.'

'You mean Jake?'

'Hmm.'

'Let that guy come over when I am here. It's been a while since we last had dinner.'

'But he came-'

'When Appa and I are home.'

Jimin nodded.

The Park brothers bonded and forgot all the misunderstandings from the previous days.

Yeonjun on the other side didn't even know that when his sister left after taking care of him, she was kidnapped.

Nobody knew when Y/N disappeared......

Maybe they would've known it sooner if Y/N wasn't living on her own but with the Min family....

TO BE CONTINUED.......