𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩: 𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥

TRUST EXERCISES
                             R a d i o a p p l e

                          TRUST EXERCISES                              R a d i o a p p l e

Lucifer layed on his back, with his hands softly on his stomach

Lucifer layed on his back, with his hands softly on his stomach. His face covered in a crimson liquid, paired with an upset appearance. The King's eyes roamed the ceiling before he let out a loud groan due to tightening his stomach. His eyes were slightly curled, and his frown curved down. "Dad?..." a soft voice asked, causing Lucifer to quickly sit up before being forced to sit back down due to a sharp pain in his stomach. Charlie rushed towards the bed, "Dad are you okay?!" She grabbed one of his pale hands. "Agh.... Yea I'm okay.. Thank you Char Char." Lucifer rubbed her palm. "What happened!?" A concerned tone drowned Charlie's voice. Before a gasp filled the air. Lucifer looked up at Charlie, with a guilty expression. "Don't tell me..." She quickly withdrew her hand. "Dad you didn't..." her face shortly with smothered in disappointment. The king looked away, avoiding eye contact. "Another fight? With Alastor? Dad.." the girls voice trailed off in a slight annoyance.

She sighed, and sat on the side of the bed. "Dad I love you... but this has to stop... everyone in the hotel has noticed.. and.. not to sound rude, but it's uh... annoying them.." she awkwardly chuckled. Before her face was weighed down with sorrow soon after. Lucifer gave Charlie a soft smile. "I'm sorry Char Char... It's just.. He gets on my nerves is all..." he sighed, before clenching onto his stomach. Charlie quickly put her hands on her dad's stomach. "I thought you could heal yourself?" The girl asked. "I've used up all my energy healing myself recently.. all the arguments with Alastor...I'm sure I could heal others... it's just harder to heal myself.." Lucifer groaned.

Charlie's eyes roamed up in down the King's current state. She sighed before lifting up her hands. "Well.. get well soon dad.." The princess gently patted the resting king's leg. Before sitting up and leaving the room. Lucifer heard the door clack, leading him to sigh in disappointment and guilt. It was clear too him that he was nothing for Charlie to look up to. "Maybe Alastor would be a better..— Hah! What am I saying.. obviously I'm the greater dad." Lucifer chuckled. The pale man closed his eyes and waiting for morning.

TIME SKIP

The sun beamed through Lucifer's slightly see through ivory and red curtains, shining into his eyelids. "Ahhh..." he groaned as he squinted his eyes. Lucifer raised his hand in the air to block the sun from his pale face. Though, he was instantly awoken by the sudden sharp pain in his stomach. Quickly he sat up, "fuck!" Lucifer complained. It didn't hurt as much, the pain went down a notch while he was asleep due to his powers. He let out a slow and deep breath, trying to stay steady he stood up and went to his bathroom. Lucifer turned the shower on, and undressed. The kings eyes darted to the mirror, and lead down to his opener wound. The bloodied up gash on his stomach. Lucifer's thoughts trailed back to when he was in his most recent fight with the Radio Demon. Tentacles appeared from behind Alastor's back before Lucifer could blink, and pummeled him into the wall, stabbing at his stomach consistently. The king wasn't sure how it happened, why their fights became so physical so quickly. Maybe it was out of love for his daughter. Or maybe he was jealous. Jealous that Alastor would steal Charlie from Lucifer right after she wanted him again, after being out of her life for so long. Jealous that Alastor was more of parent to Charlie then he was.

Once Lucifer was done with his shower he threw on his white robe, that flowed to his knees. It was too extra but wasn't too bland either. Perfect for a king as himself. Lucifer slipped on his house shoes and left his room. Once he made his way down stairs, he was quickly grabbed. "AH!" Lucifer jumped, before realizing it was Charlie, Charlie was hugging him. His face softened. "Char Char!" He hugged the girl back. "Dad! You look so much better!" Charlie leaded out of the hug, still holding hands with her dad. "Yea, I feel a bit better as-well thank you Charlie." Lucifer smiled gently before kissing Charlie's forehead. "Heya, mista king of hell~" Angel Dust purred, laying on the lobby couch. "Ah, heyyy... Angel!" Lucifer let go of Charlie's hands and faced the laying down spider demon. "Looking fine in ya robe!" He winked, stretching out his elongated legs.

Lucifer's face tensed, "ahhh...! That is! Nice, that's nice!" He awkwardly shot Angel two finger guns before his attention was suddenly caught again. "Oh! Char Char! I forgot to ask, you have seen Alastor around have you?" The king asked, picking at his fingertips. "Oh!" Charlie jolted, before looking around the room. She chuckled before raised her index to her chin. "I'm pretty sure he's been in his room all morning!" Charlie hesitated. Unsure of the truth. "Say, dad... the last argument you two got in, did Alastor get hurt any?.." Charlie asked, scratching her neck.

Lucifer raised his head up, and squinted his eyes, thinking about what happened. He wasn't sure who got hurt worse, it was pretty heated and hard to focus on each others injuries. Then it hit him, "Shit... yeah he did.." Lucifer guiltily looked away from Charlie. The princess sighed. "How about this... you go check up on him? You said you could heal others still, right?" Charlie grabbed his wrist with both hands. Lucifer looked at his daughter, he was disappointed in himself. "I mean.. this is the Hazbin Hotel... it's about getting on the right path. This would be a great step!" She pleaded. "You're right.. I will, only for my Char Char though!" He looked her in the eye with a soft smile. "Thanks dad!" She squeezed Lucifer. "Ow ow ow! The wound!"

"Ah!.. right sorry dad..."