seven

Charlotte was laughing at Lucy who had just flung John onto the floor. Thankfully, Jackson was filming this scene so the two could always watch this, "I could watch this all day. And now I can." Jackson laughed out.

"So can I!" Charlotte said laughing more.

"Are you two recording this?"

"Uh, yeah, just for–" Jackson said trailing off looking at Charlotte.

"Teaching purposes," Charlotte finished and fist bumped Jackson.

"All right focus," Lucy told John as he got back up.

John was the clear winner of the next round as John flipped Lucy to the ground and fell only a few inches from her face. "Nice takedown, Nolan." Jackson said.

"Yeah, nice job John," Charlotte said laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"7-Adam-12 requested to 3415 Willow Bridge," a male dispatcher said.

"7-Adam-12, responding," Nathan said.

Today, Nathan seemed a little off and Charlotte was going to get to the bottom of it. "So, how was your night last night?" Charlotte asked as the two sped to the address.

"Fine," Nathan muttered, not in his usual mood.

"You sure? You seem a bit different than normal," Charlotte said, causing Nathan to raise his eye.

"How's that?"

"You seem more stressed than normal. Everything okay at home?" Charlotte asked.

"Everything's fine. Please just stay out of it," Nathan snapped causing Charlotte to sigh.

"Yes sir," Charlotte muttered as Nathan turned on the sirens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stay here," Nathan said as the two got out of the shop.

"You always let me come with you," Charlotte exclaimed.

"Just stay here..." Nathan snapped again.

Charlotte let out a sigh and watched him go over to talk to her dad since his crew was handling a woman's purse that had gotten stolen and it seemed that the woman had gotten a concussion. "I see you got benched?" Buck said, walking up to her.

"I wouldn't call this benched..." Charlotte said trailing off.

"It kinda looks like it," Buck stated leaning on the firetruck.

Charlotte let out a sigh and ran her hand through her hair, "So what if I am? I can get unbenched. I don't even know what I did to get benched in the first place," Charlotte said just as Chimney and Hen walked over.

"Yikes, you got benched?" Chimney asked.

Hen nudged him, "What he means is everything good between you and Price?"

"Yeah, I just asked him if everything was okay at home and he snapped," Charlotte told the two. "You surely don't think that's why he 'benched' me."

Chimney and Hen exchanged a look, "Oh, most definitely." Chimney said as Hen said, "That's a possibility."

"I'm doomed then," Charlotte groaned and buried her head in her hands.

"Maybe he wants this to be a teaching moment," Buck stated, shrugging.

"Coming from the guy who never took the hint at a teaching moment," Hen said causing Buck to roll his eyes.

"Hey Cap! Charlie here is having a tough day with her T.O. I bet you can give her some great fatherly advice," Hen said with a smile as Bobby was walking up to his team.