characters I wish would interact

Karol and Gabby

I have a feeling that they will get along with each other due to their love for animals. Gabby would be amazed by how good Karol interacts with the animals in camp. Although it's also likely that Gabby would think Karol is rather bossy and Karol think Gabby is rathercrazy. Other than that, these two would get along decently and protect the animals together.

Lake and Nick

I think those two will bond due to their similar backgrounds and become like a sibling duo. They will open up to each other about their resentment towards their controlling overbearing and strict parents. They will end forming "fuck our parents" club before changing the name due to how weird it sounds without context.

Jake and Tess

I feel like Tess would notice that Jake isn't really okay and goes to talk to him. She suggests Jake to go to a therapist and even tells him about her own struggles. Jake would take her advice.

Jake and Connor

Father and son duo. Boom

Lake and Connor

Father and daughter duo. Boom

Tom and Will

If these two interact, Tom would be patient with Will just like Ashley and how Tom interacted with Jake back in s1. He would support and help Will get over some of his fears along with Ashley. He would also tell Will stories about his past and his struggles including how he faced them in hopes to inspire Will as well.

Connor and Ellie

Connor could help Ellie with her money problem. He would tell her about his past and gives her advice that she doesn't have to do some things that she will end up regretting in a long run. He can help her just like how he helped Riya at her lowest and how someone helped him at his lowest.

Ashley and Rosa

These two will be besties. Ashley would love Sofia and Rosa would love Ashley's younger sisters. They will support each other

Rosa and Nick

Their interactions would be her wanting to help and support Nick to break control from his parents just like how she was with Lake.

Alec and Lake

Idk why but maybe Alec would enjoy reading her books due to the writing.

Which characters do you wish to interact with each other ?