Tom x Jake - The proporsal

This was requested by willowisaretard in our messages. Hope you enjoy it

  Tom has finally arrived home with two surprises for Jake. After over 2 years of dating ever since Disventure camp, Tom has been hoping for this special romantic moment. 

  "Jake, I'm home!! I have something to show you" said Tom. "What is it, Tom??" Asked Jake curiously as he walks towards him. "Close your eyes first" responded Tom before the blue haired boy closes his eyes. Tom pulls out a ring box and rolls up his sleeve revealing the tattoo which is a heart with roses and Jake's name on it.

   As he opens the box, he said to Jake "You can open your eyes now". Jake opens his eyes and gasps as he saw the ring. "Tom..." he said amazed and tears threatens to spill out in joy.

  "Jake, meeting you are the best thing thatt ever happened to me all my life. You accepted me for who I am and no matter if I used to not be willing to interact with people. You accept even after I lied so many times to you and everyone else. You accept me and my scars. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" Asks Tom.

  "Oh Tom. Of course, I will you silly. Put the ring on my finger!" answered Jake as Tom puts the ring onto his finger..

3 years later

  Tom and Jake are getting married and invited their friends and families. They're so happy for them. After celebrating, The now married couple is living happily.