Tom x Jake - Moment interrupted

This was requested by willowisaretard. Hope you love this.

   After a peaceful night of sleep, it was very early for anyone to be awake before breakfast. However, two campers decided to sneak from their team's tent to a forest.

  "We need to be careful so we couldn't be caught by anyone" whispers Tom.  Jake nods as he and the mysterious boy walks through the forest.

  When they found the perfect spot, they both sat down. Tom puts down his hood, revealing all of his black hair. "Tom, do you mind if I do something real quick?" Asks Jake while blushing. "Sure, Jake" agrees Tom before the blue haired boy slowly and carefully removes the mask.

  Jake blushes and smiles gently as he sees the beautiful face of his beautiful boyfriend. Tom blushes and pouts. "You look so beautiful without your mask, Tom" whispers Jake as he starts kissing over his face.

"You're just saying that" mumbles the taller man. "Trust me, Tom. You're so beautiful and have a nice body.. even with your scars" responded Jake as he removes his hoodie, before wrapping it around his waist. "Your scars tells stories about your past and shows how much of a badass you are, Tom. Don't you dare forget it" said Jake.

  They proceed to make out passionately.
Their moment is so passionate that they forget the surroundings around them. They snapped out of it when they heard the phone snapping a photo.

  The two boys turned around,while Tom immediately put his mask back on, to see their teammates and their different reactions.  Dan is smiling while holding his phone, Drew is also smiling while blushing as he is writing something in his journal, Gabby is smirking in amusement , Miriam looking so done and Grett looking at them in disgust and announcing.

  "You two are having fun in the forest huh?" Asked Gabby with her eyebrows raising suggestively. "Can you two stop being gross? I thought Gabby and Ellie are enough" asked Grett. Both of them ignoring Tom's death.

"I swear if anyone sees even a slight of my face and tell the whole camp about this, I won't hesitate to murder all of you" threatens the masked boy . "Tom, calm down and don't murder our teammates. We don't want Trevor and Derek question it" said Jake.

Tom huffs before they all returned to the tent.

Disventure Camp S1+2 Bookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें