James x Aiden [Fuck you Y*l]

This was requested by adien_istrans. Hope you enjoy Jaiden and Yul Slander.

  "This is nice. Am I right, Aiden baby?" said James as he is relaxing on the beach besides  Aiden. Everyone is either relaxing or playing in the water.

  "Yeah... Oh! I think I forgot something at the cabin" responded Aiden before realizing something. "Do you want to me to get it?" Offers James."Yeah. I think I left my sunscreen" said Aiden. James nods and leaves to the cabins.

   Much to Aiden's annoyance, he heard a certain voice from someone he does NOT want to deal with now. "Ugh, what do you want Yul?" asks the e-boy. "Oh. I just want to talk to you for a bit" responded Yul with a smirk. " what?" responds Aiden back hoping James would come back quickly.

  Yul immediately tries to kiss causing the shorter boy to freak out. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??!?" Yells Aiden in horror. "Kissing you because I like you~" answers Yul. "WELL I DON'T, JACKASS!!" he yells back.

   Then Yul was suddenly suckered punched to the ground. It was James who punched the Korean dancer and he looks very angry.  "James!!" Said Aiden in relief. "Aiden baby, are you okay?" asks James. "Yul tried to kiss me but other than that, I'm fine" he responded. James nods before proceeding to beat the shit out of Yul.

  Everyone else was around to see the brutal beat down. Some are shocked to see this, some are amused by this and cheering James on.

"BEAT HIS ASS, JAMES!!" yells Rosa with excitement.

"Woah... He mess with a wrong person" said Kai as he watches.

  "Kristal, should we do something?" Asks Oliver to the hostess as she is eating popcorn (Don't ask where she got it from) "Nah, this is entertaining and this is Yul whose getting his ass kicked, popcorn?" Replies Kristal before offering her friend some popcorn.

  Oliver looks at the fight for a few seconds before looking back at kristal with a smirk and accepts her offer.