Gabby x Ellie [Silly Lesbian and Calm Bisexual]

This was requested by AlessandraOrhdz. Hope u enjoy Gabby being a silly lesbian in this :3

After disventure camp is now over , the competitions went into split ways. However, few keep connected to each other. Ellie decided to stay in contact with Alec and Gabby much to the energetic girl's joy.

  About 3 months later, Gabby is preparing for her meet up with Ellie. Ever since camp, Gabby is hopelessly in love with the antisocial girl and now closer to her without Grett in the way of it. However, there is ONE problem…… Alec. She is aware of how close Ellie and Alec are and how much they have in common… so much chemistry.

  Those two are close especially now that Alec had betrayed Fiore during the game and avenged Ellie. Jealousy bubbled up in Gabby's stomach but she decided to ignore that for now especially right now.

  After being prepared for today, Gabby happily skips out of her house and goes to the park. She keeps skipping happily until she hears Ellie's voice causing her to freeze.

"Can you go out with me later tonight?" Asks Ellie. Gabby then sees her with….. Alec. Oh hell no thought Gabby in shock. The jealousy and nervousness finally burst out of her mind and she FINALLY. SNAPS. "ALEC YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!" Yells Gabby before sprinting to Alec and Ellie.

  Alec's eyes widen in surprise and horror, but it's too late for him to do something as Gabby starts attacking. "Gabby?!?!" exclaimed Ellie in surprise.
" YOU ASSHOLE!! I WILL MURDER YOU!! I WILL FEED YOUR DEAD BODY TO THE ANIMALS!!" Yells Gabby as she beats the shit out of the librarian.

  "WOAH! WOAH! Gabby, chill out!!" said Ellie as she pulled the tree hugger away from poor Alec. "I'm sorry Ellie but I'm in love with on you ever since camp and I was jealous of you and Alec being so close since you two have so much in common and chemistry with each other. I'm so sorry I- " ranted Gabby until the other girl interrupts her.

  "Gabby, don't worry! Alec and I are just friends, he's just helping me practice asking someone out" explained Ellie. "Who??" asks Gabby curiously. "YOU, silly" she giggles as she boops Gabby's nose. "So Gabby, can you go out with me?" she continues as she holds out her hand. "YES!! YES, I WILL GO OUT WITH YOU!!" yells Gabby excitedly as she hugs Ellie.

  Ellie smiles and hugs back. "Ahem" said Alec with an angry/unimpressed face with bruises and a bloody nose. The two girls look at him sheepishly as they forget Alec is here and injured. "Oops, sorry Alec '' said Ellie. "Hehe sorry for threatening you and harming you friend" Gabby apologizes.

  Alec rolls his eyes but smiles as he sees those two FINALLY gets together.