[Platonic] Jake and Gabby

This was requested by Cartoon_one-shots. Hope you enjoy it.

It was a beautiful morning after a hard challenge yesterday. The hosts decided to give the remaining contestants a day off to rest.

  Gabby and Jake is sitting under the tree, talking about their crushes while blushing.

"Ellie looks so cute when she smiles, I swear her smile would bright up my day" squealed Gabby. She was happy since she managed to spend time with Ellie without Grett interrupting them. "It's better since Grett didn't interrupt it today like she always had" she continues.

"Maybe she doesn't feel like being homophobic today" joked Jake causing them burst out into laughter. It took them almost 2 whole minutes to calm down.

"I wanted to show Tom how amazing he is and that he looks handsome even if I don't know he looks like."admitted Jake. "What do you think he may look like under his mask?" Wondered Gabby. "Maybe he has scars or something?" He guessed. "Or maybe he may secretly wears lipstick underneath the mask" guessed the tree hugger. Jake immediately blushed at the image of his crush wearing lipstick.

"Do you plan on confessing?" Questioned Gabby. "I... I don't know... I don't want to scare him off but I don't want to do it too late when either of us are being sent home" responded Jake nervously. "Yeah.. I get you there.. Maybe after the show?" Suggests Gabby. "Maybe" he responded.

They continue simping for their crushes while hoping to confess one day.