James x Aiden [Protecting in the mall]

This was requested by aiden_istrans. Hope you enjoy it :)

  Aiden and James are walking through the mall after they both are done with their jobs for today. They stopped by the food court so they can meet up with Lake and Rosa. While they're on their phones waiting, trouble arrives….

  "Hey cutie pie~" flirted a random guy to Aiden, going near the e-boy. "What do you want??" Asks Aiden uninterested. "Oh, I just wanna talk to a cutie like you~" answered the guy with a smirk. James rolls his eyes in annoyance but smirks in amusement as Aiden responde back.

   "Yeah… no thanks asshole. I am not interested" snarks Aiden, annoyed. "I already have a boyfriend and I don't really know your fucking ass…" he continues. "You tell him baby" said James, encouraging him. "Thanks" replied Aiden before kissing the influencer on the lips.

  "I didn't know you're a gold digger" said the asshole. "EXCUSE ME??!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY??!" asks James glaring at the guy. "I mean like you're an influencer and model so you must've had LOTS of money.. the cutie might be using you" responded the asshole with a shrug.

"And then he might leave-" continued the guy before James interrupted him by punching him HARD. Aiden's eyes widen in surprise as he haven't seen James being violent and THIS angry before.

  "Don't you dare insult my Aiden baby, you jackass! Aiden is too sweet to do that, you don't know SHIT about our relationship. So do us a favor and FUCK OFF" yells James angrily causing the asshole to leave.

"Thank you James" said Aiden before kissing him. James happily kisses back before responding. "You're welcome, baby" said James. "Now Lake and Rosa are coming in about a moment" said James before they meet up with Lake and Rosa.