Ch-1 KENDRAN LAWRENCE

"Come here ken I wanna show you something."
"What is it Kas .?" As she walked towards her *splash * bucket of water fell on her.
"Kas I hate you why did you do that I will tell daddy .Daddy see what Kas did to me she throw water at me ."
"Kas." Dad asked her in a serious tone
"Yes dad ."
"You did a great job."
"Dad you also ." As I said that everyone started to laugh suddenly someone knocked at the door. Dad went to open it suddenly we heard a scream "AHHHHHHAAAA". We all went to the hall to see dad's dead body laying on the floor. Mom came towards us and said ." Run both of you run there's a secret passage behind the door run don't look back run fast before he comes to kill you both ."
"Mom what about you." I asked in a fearful , scared tone . Mom touched my cheek and said."Even though if I die what matters is you being alive." She took the chain from her neck and a ring from her hand and gave it to both of us and said "take these and run ." We didn't have any chance but run as we ran towards the passage way we heard a gun shot *BANGGG* we understood what happened we didn't question each other but we ran.
HUFFF ..HUFF.. (heavy breathing) same nightmare again . I killed some one to come here to find you . I will find you . It's my first day at this academy . I must follow only two rules 1)Don't speak to anyone 2) find her. I got ready for the class and went to the cafeteria had food. I followed the academy map and went to my class . I quietly went to the last bench and sat waiting for the teacher to arrive .
A lady walked in the class with her entry the class was silent. Looks like she's a strict teacher .
"Today we have a new student in this class can you come in front of the class and introduce yourself."
"Good morning everyone This is Kendra Lawrence ." In her cold tone
"I am you professor Alice who will be teaching you chemistry this semester go take your seat. Asha help Kendra in her study's. You go to your place "
She nodded her head . As class was going on I couldn't concentrate at all . All that is going in my head was where is she . Classes went on and on .I was observing and trying judge the students in the class . Then I found many types of people. Few were depressed other few filled with anger and revenge and other few who gave up on live. I then come across a guy who was sitting in the corner row staring outside the window his face was mysterious , his eyes showed no emotion,he had perfect jaw line with high forehead . He has broad shoulders and masculine body .