𝟑𝟒 - 𝐢𝐧

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥─◌✰್ 𝗂𝗇❝𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲

─◌✰್ 𝗂𝗇
❝𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲.❞

laska's pre-note —while there is no actual smut in this chapter, it does get a bit

laska's pre-note —
while there is no actual smut in this chapter, it does get a bit... steamy (ie. grinding, mentions of arousal, pantie ripping hahah). So if you're not comfortable with that, proceed with past the 🤍 with caution! 😁 if you do like a few steamy moments, then... you'll love this!

For a few minutes, you sat alone. For the first time that night, you had a real chance to look at the restaurant. It was a mix of formal and fun, a rustic, forest theme. There was art of pine trees on the walls, and all the tables were made of dark, rough wood. Every bottle of wine was woodsy or smoky, with a nod to the nature that surrounded the building. You weren't really a fan of an outdoorsy style house, but with the sounds of birds chirping and a bubbling brook playing faintly through the speakers, it was sort of calming. You closed your eyes for a few seconds, thinking about what the hell you were about to do.

It was crazy, even by your standards.

Suddenly, you heard an ear splitting crash come from outside, followed by crackling and popping, and a strong smell of smoke.

What had Minho just done to get Soyeon out of the restaurant and away from you?

Clearly, and predictably, it worked, because Soyeon jumped up from her spot next to the cameramen, eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"What the fuck was that?" she exclaimed, glaring condemnation at the cameramen sitting next to her.

Both of them shrugged. One of them raised their hands over their head in surrender. The other nudged him in the side, and he snapped his arms back at his sides.

You swallowed a laugh. What was up with them?

"Wait here, keep filming," she ordered, before racing out of the room at top speed, heels clacking on the marble floor.