𝟐𝟖 - 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧─◌✰್ 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾❝𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿

─◌✰್ 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾
❝𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿. 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻.❞

"Cooking! Cooking! Cooking!" Alaska, Riley, and Mya all chanted as they marched down the hall towards the kitchens

"You three can barely cook eggs!" Seungmin yelled after them from his spot next to JJ and Renee.

Riley turned around and flipped him off. "Fuck off, Seungmin! I make amazing omelets. Omelet."

"Yeah, I made chicken and roast potatoes back at home!" Alaska added. "Once."

"I..." Mya trailed off, trying to come up with something. "Ah, never mind. I can't cook for shit."

"Good thing you already had your date!" Lanhua said helpfully, smiling at her roomie.

"Oh, yeah and that was sooo-" Mya stopped her sarcastic words when she met Jeongin's hurt-filled gaze. She looked away guiltily, before hurrying after her friends.

As everyone traipsed into the kitchen, Minho turned to you. He had been walking next to you down the hall, sat with you during breakfast, and even hung out with you after you spoke to Renee and Robin last night.

It felt almost like you were... married. Well, really married.

No, he couldn't be thinking like that. Not yet, anyway. Until he talked to you, he would act like you were just happy newlyweds onscreen, and barely cordial off it.

"So, how good of a cook are you these days, Tess?" He asked with a smile. "Back when we were kids, you were pretty terrible."

"Okay, I didn't ask for that!" you exclaimed, miffed. "I was six, you can't judge a six year old."

"But I knew you in middle school," Minho reminded you. "And you were bad then, too."

You shoved him, and he winced. "I'm a princess! Why the hell would I know how to cook? And don't listen to Riley and Alaska, they can't cook for shit, either."