𝟐𝟐 - 𝐛𝐞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗧𝗪𝗢─◌✰್ 𝖻𝖾❝𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲

─◌✰್ 𝖻𝖾
❝𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲. 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵...?❞

You had never struggled to sleep like this before

It wasn't the bed, that had been clear the first time you laid down. Renee and Robin weren't snoring, which was a relief. There were no lights on, no other noises.

Were you some kind of princess and the pea?

No, of course not. You were quite the deep sleeper. Once, one of Kai's friends had broken your bedroom window with a rock, and you'd just kept on sleeping, glass coating your blankets. No, tonight your mind was preoccupied by something so distracting, you couldn't fall asleep to save your life.

The damn room assignments.

You weren't sure why you gave a shit about them, but you couldn't stop picking apart each group of people, trying to figure out why Yeonjun had paired them together. And you couldn't come up with anything that made even a bit of sense.

Fuck it.

Glancing over at your sleeping friends, you decided you might as well make your lack of sleep productive. You pushed your warm blankets off you, and stood up. Maybe a little walk around the mansion would do you some good, tire your brain out. Then you could come back, and sleep properly. You were so tired of closing your eyes, and your thoughts forcing you awake.

You crept out of your room, closing the door as quietly as you could behind you.

Without thinking about where you were going, your legs carried you down the stairs, until you were standing outside the lounge. Maybe you just needed to be in the room where Yeonjun had given the room assignments to figure out what the hell was going on.

You pushed the door open with much less care than you had with your bedroom door. Surely no one would be awake at such an early hour?

But you were given the scare of your life when you almost ran face-first into an exhausted Lee Minho. He was standing in the doorway, like he was about to leave.