𝟑𝟕 - 𝐡𝐞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬-𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡─◌✰್ 𝗁𝖾❝𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲

─◌✰್ 𝗁𝖾
❝𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲...❞

It was like watching an angry lion defending his territory, the way Minho all but stomped over to you and Hyunjin

You gulped, bleary eyes widening as he headed your way.

In any other circumstance, you would have been affronted, pissed even, to think that Minho would consider you nothing more than his property, lion metaphor or not.

But right now, with your mind and body saturated in alcohol and tears, you couldn't help but feel nervous. He did look quite scary, with that usually calm, collected gaze smoldering with something you couldn't quite distinguish. It was kind of hot, in an annoying, alpha male sort of way.

"What the hell are you doing?" he growled, really solidifying the whole lion comparison in your head. He eyed Hyunjin distrustfully. "I should have known you'd pull some shit like this. Just because you can't get a girl of your own-"

"No, Minho, I swear I wasn't doing anything!" Hyunjin protested, face marble-white. "She was just crying, and I wanted to help!"

"Don't interrupt me!" Minho snapped. "You were clearly trying to steal my-"

"Your??" you demanded. Yeah, apparently even being drunk couldn't control your temper. Your friends had said you were an angry drunk, and you didn't believe them. Maybe you should. "You better not fucking finish that sentence, if it's something about me being yours. If you were my husband, where were you all night??"

Minho opened his mouth, face softening for a second.

"I vote we play truth or drink!" Riley yelled, so loud everyone in the room could hear. "I'm tired of boring old truth or dare, or spin the bottle! There's no drinking involved."

Alaska giggled from her seat next to Felix. "Hell yeah, I'm down! I have no secrets."

Felix chuckled at her, shaking his head. "Yeah, maybe you should. These people don't need to know everything about you."