𝟏𝟒 - 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬,

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ─◌✰್ 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗅𝖾𝗌,❝𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀

─◌✰್ 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗎𝗀𝗀𝗅𝖾𝗌,
❝𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀.❞

"Are we alone?"

"Are we alone?"

Mrs. Choi paced back and forth, arms crossed over her chest. Her husband stood in front of his wife, frowning at her. Only one parent was allowed to attend the ball, and you had seen Mrs. Choi at the ball shortly before this. How had Mr. Choi managed to sneak his way inside? Your parents' security was always top-notch. You pressed your ear closer to the door's glass window, trying to listen.

"Yes, we're all alone. Everyone is back dancing, you know that."

Choi Robin sat in a leather chair a few feet away from her parents, gazing at them with cool eyes. Her arms were crossed as she gazed at them both expectantly.

"What do you want? I think a hot duke was going to ask me to dance, when you so subtlety called me out here. Unlike the rest of this family, I don't need love potions to get a guy to like me."

You weren't sure how long you could stay quiet. The raised voices came from the room across the way of the bathroom, and the door was opened all the way. You weren't sure why, but you weren't going to question it. Now, you were wedged in the half-foot of space between the wall and the door, trying not to push it shut, or be heard at all.

Mrs. Choi shared a look with her husband, before looking back at her daughter. "Robin, this isn't something to joke about. Of course you need potions. This is incredibly important. For both you, and our family."

"What could be more important than this courting ceremony?" she pressed, raising an eyebrow. "I could be securing our family's name by wooing a guy, and instead I'm here with my parents discussing chemistry."

"Robin, your mother is right," Mr. Choi interrupted. "This is even more important than that. If you- if we don't do this exactly right, our entire family could be in trouble."