𝟐𝟗 - 𝐡𝐞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘─◌✰್ 𝗁𝖾❝𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆?❞

─◌✰್ 𝗁𝖾
❝𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆?❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘─◌✰್ 𝗁𝖾❝𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆?❞

Since when had poisoning someone been so damn hard?

Robin groaned internally as she slumped low in her plush leather seat.

She was sitting across from Jisung at the dinner table. The producers had chosen a formal Japanese-style restaurant for them, and since this was on live tv, they had rented out the entire place. So it was just her and Jisung, at the private table meant specifically for couples.

Usually, she was a master at sleight-of-hand movements, either sneezing into her flow sleeve, coughing into a large handkerchief, or "tripping" on the way back from the bathroom, and pouring the love potion into the unsuspecting suitor's glass.

But the problem with Jisung? He. Would. Not. Fucking. Sit. Still.

Every time Robin tried to scoot closer to him and tip the liquid into his cup, or when she would come back from the bathroom, (twice! She tried that twice!) he was always holding his cup, twirling it around, shuffling around in his seat, or reaching across her for more food. Did that man know how to have a formal dinner like a normal person? Apparently not, and it was ruining her plan.

Well, not her plan. Most definitely not her plan. It was her stupid parents, her entire family, honestly, who was making her do this.

It was always them. From the moment she was born, from the moment they realized she was a girl, they had taken every single freedom, every choice, and made it themselves. In fact, she couldn't recall the last time she'd decided something of her own free will. Even her meals and outfits were painstakingly chosen for her.

And of course, who she could love, too.

Like that whole ordeal with Seungmin. As handsome and funny as Seungmin was, Robin had always seen him as a friend, if she could even call him that. She had never desired a relationship with him, because frankly, she didn't know him well enough. But when her parents had caught wind of some strange goings on with his family, they had turned to her in an attempt to squeeze some information out of their only son.