𝟐𝟓 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘─◌✰್ 𝗍𝗁𝖾❝𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵?❞

─◌✰್ 𝗍𝗁𝖾
❝𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵?❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘─◌✰್ 𝗍𝗁𝖾❝𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵?❞

"Everyone, gather round the fire pit outside!" Yeonjun called to the sixteen contestants who'd convened in the dining room. "Robin and Jisung have so kindly decided to share their reward with the group."

"Mm, it looks so good!" Mya sighed, staring at the tray of meat in Robin's hands.

"So everyone, say thank you to Robin and Jisung!" Yeonjun's lips curled into a smile.

"Thank you, Robin and Jisung!" they all chorused.

"Now, you'll all get to enjoy a cozy afternoon around the fire!" Yeonjun said cheerfully, before turning around to face... you and Changbin.

"Except the two of you." Yeonjun fixed you with a steely glare.

"What??" you yelped before you could stop yourself. "What did we do??"

"That's not fair, we didn't do anything!" Changbin exclaimed, glowering at the hooded man.

"You know very well that's not true," Yeonjun replied smoothly. "You two broke the rules of the game, so you're going to be penalized."

Was the world out to ruin any fun you might have here at the mansion?

"Hey, there were no rules, so how could we break them?" you complained. "We were just having a bit of a laugh!"

"So, stealing the garden hose and spraying anyone who came near you - including me - is your idea of fun?" Yeonjun's lip curled. "Not only was it incredibly rude, but you were trying to keep the others from beating you. Because of that, you both will be on kitchen-cleaning duty, while the others are outside having fun."

"What are we, little kids?" Changbin all but roared at the man, striding over until he was mere inches away from him, loud breaths fanning cause his hood to ripple.