𝟎𝟗 - 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 ─◌✰್ 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅❝𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁? 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗲

─◌✰್ 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅
❝𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁? 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗺𝗲.❞

"So please welcome and celebrate our first established couple, Lee Minho and Lin Tessa

"So please welcome and celebrate our first established couple, Lee Minho and Lin Tessa."

The words rang in and out of Minho's head like a church bell, over and over as he stood there, physically unable to move, let alone do anything in response.

A chorus of gasps reverberated throughout the room as everyone turned to look at him. Eager whispers instantly hit him like bullets, but he hardly noticed.

The cameras wheeled around to face him, and began snapping madly. He wondered if the photographer's fingers were going to cramp up anytime soon from the speed of which they were trying to capture the moment.

But Minho didn't give a flying fuck about any of them. He didn't care about nor like any of the people in this room. He didn't even care enough to try and find you in the crowd. You could take care of yourself.

He had to get out.

He shoved the pair of cameramen, who were so close they would be able to see up his nose, out of the way without heed. Screw them, they were making money just being nosy assholes. They didn't deserve the time of day, as far as he was concerned.

"Minho, Tessa, please come up to the stage!" King Lin called, motioning his hands towards the last two open seats on stage.

Before anyone else could react, Minho bolted. He'd know where the door was with his eyes closed, even though the crowd was blocking it from view. He'd spent hours in this stupid hall over the years, listening to his father make speech after speech.

"Excuse me," he mumbled, keeping his head down in a vain attempt to hide his identity - just for a few minutes. He pushed past a few people, and shoved the door open, into the fresh outside air.

He stood a few feet away from the door, catching his breath. He inhaled and exhaled for a few seconds, trying to calm his thudding heart and process what had just happened.