𝟏𝟗 - 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ─◌✰್ 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄❝𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁

─◌✰್ 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗄
❝𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗶 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁.❞

"I forgot to feed the horses one night, and in the morning, they kicked me

"I forgot to feed the horses one night, and in the morning, they kicked me."

"Little Nutty didn't die, I accidentally let him escape his cage."

"I ate my dad's breakfast for two weeks straight, and let Hyunjin take the blame."

70 points for Felix. 80 for Jisung. 73 (and a hard kick in the shins) for Alaska.

You slumped in your seat, listening to everyone share their secrets. It was clear Yeonjun didn't give a shit about the self introduction aspect of the game. He just wanted to see what sort of juicy secrets he could pull out of the contestants.

"Who would like to go next?" Yeonjun glanced around the circle, but no one volunteered. "Okay. If no one wants to go, I'll choose. How about you, Miss Nakano?"

"Ugh, fine." Riley, who was slumped in her seat, sat up straight. "My secret is... I had a near-death experience when I was a child."

"What does that mean?" Mya demanded. "How could you almost die?"

"Like, actually almost die?" Alaska asked. "Like, are we lucky you're alive?"

"Very cryptic." Yeonjun's eyes flashed as he looked at the crystal, which was a nice deep green. "85 points to you, Miss Nakano."

Next was Mya, and she admitted that she'd tried to disown herself from the Wang family because of her father, earning her 80 points.

"I guess no one is too surprised about that, just relieved," JJ chuckled. "Your father is an ass."

"What about you JJ, you wanna go next?" Lanhua challenged. "I'll go after you."

JJ sighed reluctantly, but nodded. "If I have to go at some point, might as well go now." Swallowing, she said, "sometimes when I'm alone, I feel like I'm being followed."