𝟏𝟖 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ─◌✰್ 𝗍𝗁𝖾❝𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆, 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿?❞

─◌✰್ 𝗍𝗁𝖾
❝𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆, 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿?❞

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 ─◌✰್ 𝗍𝗁𝖾❝𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆, 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿?❞

"Ah shit," Lanhua muttered under her breath as she watched you bolt from the room. Standing up, she said, "I guess we have to go get her."

"It looks like the princess was not happy about that answer," Yeonjun said, trying to keep his voice as solemn as possible. But he didn't even attempt to mask his delighted smile. "98 points to you, Lee Minho. That's going to be hard to beat."

"Oh screw the points!" Riley exclaimed. "You just hurt her feelings, Minho!"

JJ just glowered at him as she stood, offering one hand to Mya and the other to Renee.

"Excuse us, the girls have to help their friend," Lanhua sniffed, linking arms with Robin.

"Way to go, Minho," Alaska glared at the prince, who didn't say anything, his gaze fixed on his lap.

Riley and Alaska led the way out of the room towards the grassy moor that you had escaped to. The five other girls marched along behind them, all business. Even though they weren't all equally close yet, they'd gotten to know each other in a short amount of time, and they already cared about each other, to some extent.

You sat alone, next to a small stream that cut through the grass. You'd barely registered where you were going as you fled the mansion. You just knew you had to leave. It would be even more embarrassing if Minho, along with the others, saw you cry. Why had you been on the verge of tears so much lately?

Oh right, Minho.

Back at university, you'd been happy. You rarely if ever cried, or even got upset. Of course, school could be stressful sometimes, but you loved it. You loved hanging out with friends, getting to know new people, and flirting with boys. And, perhaps best of all, no Minho.

But now that you were back at home, you got basically none of that. Now, you were married to Minho, the one person you'd been avoiding for years. You got to spend time with your friends, yes, but it was all on television. There was no freedom or fun in that.