MISSED YOU

"Here's your cheque Ms.Ahvi" Rao gaaru handed her the cheque with fifteen lakhs.

"You have any other events, you can give me a call Rao gaaru" Ahvi pocketed the cheque.

"Sure! Good work by the way" Rao gaaru's gaze fell on Deva who was walking towards them "Deva sir! Thank you so much for coming".

"It's alright Rao gaaru" Deva nodded and turned towards Ahvi "You ready to go?"

Ahvi nodded making him nod at Rao gaaru before holding Ahvi's hand and walked in the direction of the entrance leaving everyone shocked at their closeness.

Once outside Krish brought the car to the entrance and got out to open the back doors but Deva stopped him "I'll drive. Get in the back".

"No sir! I'll go home by rapido. Goodnight sir, mam" Krish took his leave after taking his travel bag from the car trunk.

Deva opened the passenger side door making her get in and shut the door before getting into the driver's seat taking his jacket off and folded the shirt sleeves and drove off in the direction of the maingates of the production company.

Once into the drive they noticed that the roads were almost empty except for a few bikes and cars here and there. Ahvi took off her heels groaning and leaned back in her seat facing to the right "Did you come from the airport directly?"

Deva nodded slowing the car before lifting her legs startling her and placed them on his lap and started driving at 50 "Why would you come instead of resting at home?"

"You don't know?" He took a U-turn and drove on to tha flyover.

"I know! And I'm happy that you've come but you should take care of yourselves too".

"I need to take care of you too" He reminded her.

"I can take care of myself just fine" She was about to take off her legs off his lap.

He held her ankles "I know you can! But I want to do it myself so I can always be close to you one way or the other".

Her lips slowly curved into a smile as she looked at him. She bit her lower lip when he did the rounds with the steering wheel showing off his veins on his arm "I want to kiss you".

"You can but after we reach home" His reply made her blush.

After two hours they finally reached home. Deva got out and hurried towards the passenger side as she wore her sandals and opened the door. Even before she could get out he lifted her into his arms carrying her in princess style towards the house.

"What if someone sees us?"

"Let them" He pushed the door open and walked towards the elevator.

She pressed the button making the doors open and he walked inside. Once on the second floor he carried her towards her room making her push the door open.

He directly walked into the bathroom and placed her on the vanity making her move back a little with her hands on his shoulders. He pushed the hair off her cheek and caressed her lower lip moving in between her legs.

He slowly unzipped her dress and moved his face closer to hers as if to kiss her making her close her eyes. He kissed the corner of her mouth "Get into the shower tiger".

She opened her eyes to see him walking back towards the door still looking at her until he shut the bathroom door leaving her to do her work.

By the time she showered and got dressed Deva was already waiting for her when she walked out of the closet and stopped seeing him on the edge of the bed.

He extended his arm for her "Come here".

She walked to him slowly and put her palm in his making him tug her on to his lap sideways and rounded his other arm around her waist holding onto her resting his head to the side of her cheek

She caressed his hair and held his shoulder with her other arm "I missed you too".

He lifted his head and kissed her cheek making her look into his eyes and caress his cheek before bending down and kissing the corner of his lips

He hugged her tightly and fell on his back taking her with him "Mmm! Let's get married".

She frowned "Are you...proposing?"

"I'm not" He replied.

She raised her head "Then what does 'Let's get married' mean exactly?"

"Well! That means we have to fix a date for our wedding" He flicked her forehead.

She smiled and rolled onto the back before sitting up "Well then your highness! You can get the hell out of here because I never said yes".

He sat up quickly and pulled her onto his lap again "I think these are silly things like proposing and all! We love each other so let's get married".

She swated his hands away and stood up "I don't care! Just go" and dragged him towards the door.

"Tiger.. " He whined as she pushed him out.

"Goodnight lion!" Ahvi shut the door on his face making him lean his forehead against the door groaning.

"Nuv tiger kaade rakshasi vi" He huffed before walking to his room.

(You're not a tiger! You're a demon)