BACK TO DAILY LIFE

The next morning all the celebrities left for the airport to return to their homes and their daily works after their dear friend's wedding. The airport was busy and the presence of media made it really hard for the celebrities but they did make it to the flight.

Ahvi sat down and was looking for Deva who was taking selfies with the cabin crew and before he could come and sit beside her Vidya sat down on the seat looking at her phone.

As Deva walked towards them she shrugged making him sit opposite her as Vidya whistled "Who's this?" showing her mobile screen to Deva.

"Who's who?" Ahvi took the mobile from Vidya to see a picture of Deva with a girl leaning on his shoulder.

Deva opened the instagram and looked at the picture and he saw his face was only half shown and the girl's face was never revealed since she was facing the sea

Deva opened the instagram and looked at the picture and he saw his face was only half shown and the girl's face was never revealed since she was facing the sea. Although Deva knows who the girl is he didn't comment as Gayatri shook her head "This papz they are everywhere".

"It's a celebrity wedding of course they would be curious" Rana looked at Ahvi who handed the phone back to Vidya.

"So..who's the girl?" Ahvi looked at Deva.

"Yeah! I'm curious about her too" Gayatri looked at Deva.

'You want to play games tiger..then let's play it' Deva smirked at Ahvi and then looked at Gayatri declaring "She's your vadina".

The trio raised their eyebrows "Oho....when are you going to introduce her?"

"Whenever she wants to come out of shadows" Deva's gaze went back to Ahvi.

"Oh come on annayya! You can't be serious! I really want to meet her" Vidya pouted.

"What's the hurry? You'll meet her all your life so let's wait" Deva  put on his seatbelt at the sign.

Once they got home Radhika greeted them "How was the wedding?"

"Amazing and they are made for each other kannamma" Vidya replied.

"Go freshen up! I'll send breakfast to your rooms. You all must be tired" Radhika insisted making them nod and walk to the elevators.

On the first floor Vidya, Gayatri and Rana got out of the elevator walking towards their rooms leaving Ahvi and Deva alone.

Once the elevator doors closed Deva moved towards her pinning her to the wall with his left hand on the wall "You don't want to let others know".

She shook her head as he bent down and moved his face closer to hers making her gulp.

"You want a secret relationship? I'll give you one" whispering he moved his lips closer to hers but she pushed him away and walked out hurriedly holding her bag once the elevator doors opened.

He followed her and almost caught upto her but she shut the door on his face leaving him outside making him lean his forehead on the door knocking "This is not fair tiger...".

"Have a good rest" He heard her from the other side making him groan and walk to his room shutting the door with a bang.

*************************************

Ahvi walked out of the bathroom after the shower in a towel and blow dried her hair when she received a text making her unlock the mobile to see a text from lion.

'Be ready by twelve'

"Is it a date?" She questioned herself and walked to the closet rummaging through her clothes. She didn't know what to wear and where he's taking her. She didn't want to ask either! What if it's a special place? She didn't want to ruin it.

She picked a simple jeans and top with a long shrug to wear. Once she was dressed she combed her hair and left it open before wearing a silver bangle on the right wrist and a watch to her left wrist.

She picked out high boots and looked at the time to see it's one minute to twelve and rushed to the door opening it to see Deva on the other side about to knock on the door.

She smiled "Shall we go?" making him nod and was about to take her boots but she moved her hand away "I'll carry them" and started walking excited for the date with him following behind her.