DATE?

"Hello! I know how excited you are to see me on Instagram live for the first time. And I am excited too to talk to you all" Deva smiled at the mobile looking at the hearts and comments his fans are sending continuously.

Deva walked down the stairs and towards the living room answering the questions "Right now! I'm home in Hyderabad"

'What's your favorite spot in your home?'

"I think the whole house is my favorite since I bought this with my first film earning" Deva answered.

'Awe! That's so sweet'

Radhika walked to the living room with a coffee mug and a tea cup sitting beside her son handing him the coffee mug making him kiss her cheek "Thanks mom".

'OMG! Darling is so loving and cute...'

'That's why he's called darling...'

"You're on live? Annayya not fair even my followers exited my live and joined yours" Vidya huffed sitting beside Deva.

'Isn't she the Instagram influencer Vidya?'

'Yeah! What's she doing with darling?'

"Not my fault" Deva shrugged at Vidya

'She's his sister.. Well basically cousin'

'Now I remember where I saw her! It's in Rana's wedding'

"What the hell are you wearing?" Hearing Vidya's words Radhika and Deva followed her gaze to see Ahvi walking down hurriedly holding her sandals.

"Clothes I'm comfortable in" Ahvi replied.

"You're going on a date in those clothes?" Vidya questioned

"Date?" Deva looked at Vidya.

"She's going out with Karthik" Radhika replied.

"Firstly it's not a date and secondly I am fine in whatever I'm wearing right now" Ahvi corrected Radhika.

Deva narrowed his eyes "Call me if anything happens".

"Why?" Ahvi put on her sandals.

Deva replied "Because you're my responsibility since you live here".

"That's why I'm going to see an apartment with Karthik" She smiled at him making him squint his eyes.

'Oohh.. What's that expression? '

'Is darling mad?'

'Who's this girl defying our rebel star?'

'How dare she talk to him like that?'

Vidya whistled "Bold! Are you going to live together?"

"Shut up!" Deva and Ahvi glared at Vidya who shut her mouth.

Ahvi stood up taking her sling bag as Deva commented "I thought you wanted to be independent".

"Yes! That's why I'll not call you even if something happens" Ahvi walked to the front door giving a glimpse of her back to the viewers on live.

'Who the hell is she?'

'And did I see our darling jealous?'

'No way! Why would Deva be jealous? So many girls are in queue for him'

'True! It must be anger because she was showing attitude'

Radhika hit Deva's arm "Why were you rude to her?"

Deva scoffed "I was rude? She was the one with an attitude".

"That's why Ahvi is my favorite" Radhika huffed as Vidya laughed leaning onto Deva's shoulder.

"See annayya! Ahvi was the favourite one since we're children" Vidya pouted.

Deva shook his head and rested his head on top of Vidya's head looking at the phone "See what I have to go through in the house now let me rephrase my answer my favourite spot in this house is my room. Anyway it was nice answering your questions bye everyone" and exited the live.

Deva was going through his schedule for the next month when Krish handed him the ipad "This is the information on Dr. Karthik sir".

Deva raised his eyebrow taking the ipad "I didn't ask you to find about him".

Krish smiled "The photo in your walet is enough sir" making Deva pause.

He looked at Krish "Do you have a girlfriend?"

Krish shook his head "No sir! My life itself is dedicated to you".

"Then you'll not understand" Deva went through Karthik details "How is this guy's life so clean?"

"He did have a girlfriend but she broke up with him for her career in abroad. I think he's perfect to say" Krish stated.

Deva glared at Krish "No one is perfect in this world Krish".

They heard Vidya yelling coming out of her room "Kannamma! Kannamma!".

"What happened?" Deva asked.

"Ahvi... She's in the hospital" Vidya replied as Radhika walked down.

"What happened to her?" Radhika walked in the direction of the front door with the trio.

"She's in Apollo! Karthik called me a few minutes back. He didn't give much details as he was busy with the paper work" Vidya explained as they got into the car.