HONEST FEELINGS

Once on the road Ahvi took off her heels and put her hair back into a ponytail sitting in indian style comfortably. Deva opened her bag and gave her the water bottle making her drink it and returned it to him who drank the remaining water.

"Sir! You'll have promotions in Bangalore and Mumbai next week" Krish informed.

"Talk to the designer and make sure he brings summer friendly clothes" Deva ordered making krish note down on the ipad.

The driver stopped the car at a nearby bus stop and got out with the trio bidding good night before taking leave handing the keys to Deva.

"Good night sir, mam!" Krish too walked towards the cab already waiting for him leaving the couple alone.

She walked to the driver's side and took the keys from him "Get in the car" making him raise his eyebrow and slowly walked to the passenger seat and got into the car shutting the door behind him as she started the ignition.

She sped off in the direction of the villa while he clicked pictures of her "What are you doing?"

Deva smiled at the pictures "Admiring my wife".

"Oh! Now you talk! What about the whole week? I called you twenty three times and neither did you answer the call nor called me back" Ahvi huffed.

"I'm sorry I hurt you but I was hurt too seeing you like that" His words made her look at him.

She sighed taking a U-turn and bought his hand to her lips kissing the back of his palm and placed it on her thigh "Since when did you start taking breaks away from me?"

"I thought you needed a break that's why I didn't contact you" He replied honestly.

"I didn't say that and...I would never need to be away from you just because I was angry or sad or tired of you. If anything...I need you with me even if I am frustrated with you" Ahvi explained.

Deva bent over and kissed her cheek long making her swat his hand away from her face "I'm driving" making him sit back properly.

After an hour Ahvi parked the car making him get out followed by her handing the keys to the watchman before walking inside. The villa was completely dark as it was one'o clock and both of them silently got into the elevator.

Once in the elevator she pushed him to the wall standing on her tip toes and joined their lips startling him. She kissed him aggressively making him round his arms around her waist pulling her close returning the kiss.

The elevator doors opened on the second floor making him lift her up and rounded her legs around his hips not breaking the kiss and carried her to their room

He sat down on the edge of the bed sucking her lips making her hold the lapels of his shirt and tugged it on both sides making the buttons fly off to corners

He sat down on the edge of the bed sucking her lips making her hold the lapels of his shirt and tugged it on both sides making the buttons fly off to corners. He bit her lower lip making her wince and moved her hips against his making him pull back from the kiss looking at her.

Both of them were out of breath from the kiss. He bought his breath under control holding her cheek "Ahvi! I don't want to make you uncomfortable".

She softly took his lips with hers for a few seconds before joining their foreheads "Take me".

He exhaled harshly "Don't do this just for my sake! I can't see you scared of me again".

She looked into his eyes with brutal honesty "I'm not scared of you".

Deva sighed and rested his head against her chest hugging her tightly " When I saw you crying the other night I couldn't take it....I wanted to leave you alone so you wouldn't have to be scared of me but...I couldn't, not when you need me the most. I can't go through that again".

She teared up and held his cheeks between her palms and kissed his whole face "I'm okay! I'll always be okay with you no matter what you do because you're not just any other person to me. You're my everything, my life, my lion and most importantly you're my darling" and kissed his lips "So when I say I need you to take me then you follow my words because I'll never mistake my feelings for fear".