GIRLFRIEND

She was still waiting for the reply to her message from Deva since two days. She was a little more alive after all her period pain subdued. She got a call from a production manager for an event that is going to be held soon and it will be a huge event from the words of his.

So they decided to meet at the production house in Hyderabad itself so they can discuss the details about it and their requirements. She was all ready and took her sling bag before going down stairs to see Radhika on the couch.

"Morning attayya" Ahvi greeted Radhika.

"Ahvi! Hey come here" Radhika patted the space beside her on the couch

Ahvi walked towards her and sat beside her smiling "What is it?"

Radhika held Ahvi's hands "Did Deva talk to you?"

Ahvi didn't understand what she was talking about "About what?"

"We spoke to your parents about the marriage proposal" Radhika started making Ahvi think back to the beach talk she and Rana had on the day of Rakul's wedding as Radhika continued "From your expression I can say that you were told about it. Have you given it a thought?"

Ahvi was put on a spot but ultimately it will be her decision which everyone will accept in the end "Why do you want me to marry your son?"

Radhika smiled "Because we already know that you'll both end up together someday".

Ahvi frowned "How? I mean we never met for the past decade and suddenly we just recently met again and it hasn't been long too".

Radhika sighed long "My son has a habit of hiding everything within himself including the love of his life. You".

"How can you be sure that he loves me? He never even confessed to me" Ahvi questioned.

Radhika widened her eyes "He didn't confess?"

Ahvi shook his head "He didn't that's why I'm still having my doubts that it must be the family pressure".

Radhika took a long breath "Sometimes I really want to smack my dumb son" making Ahvi control her smile as Radhika faced her "So..if my son confesses will you marry him?"

Ahvi thought for a few seconds "It'll depend on his confession but I'll take my time".

Radhika chuckled "You're playing hard to get him" making Ahvi nod chuckling "Fine! All I can say is he loves you with everything he has".

Ahvi's mobile pinged making her unlock and open the text 'Just landed in Italy! Call me when you are free' with a new number attached to the text making her grin.

"From that grin I can say it's my son. Now go!" Radhika patted her shoulder.

Ahvi looked at her "Go where?"

Radhika chuckled "You were going out before I called you....".

Ahvi bit her tongue and hugged her attayya "Don't worry attayya we can irritate your son together after I'm a permanent resident in your house" and pulled back rushing towards the door "Bye!".

Radhika shook her head "Naughty girl" and turned the TV on.

*************************************

After the watchman gave her the visitor id she was directed towards the production house where some movie shooting is going on and then the office of the manager where a man in his late forties was going through some papers on his desk.

"You can go in madam" The watchman walked away leaving her alone.

Ahvi cleared her throat knocking on the door before walking in "Hello! I'm Ahvi".

"Hello Ms. Ahvi please have a seat" The manger pointed to the chair making her sit down "Would you like tea or coffee?"

"No thank you Rao gaaru" Ahvi politely denied.

"You were referred by Mr.Shetty! You've done an excellent job at the success party" Rao gaaru praised her.

Ahvi smiled "Thank you! So what's the event about?"

"Shall we talk while walking?" He stood up making her nod and followed him out as he explained about the event "The event is Tollywood filmfare awards. Every year we give chance to every new event managing company for the award function although you are a free lancer we really liked your work so far".

"Is the award function going to be held here?" Ahvi questioned looking at the huge production house.

Rao gaaru nodded "Yes! This is where you'll be working. Our staff can help you with the other details. So what do you say?"

Ahvi nodded "I'll do it. Email me how many people are attending and also the caterers details too".

"I'll send you a contract too Ms. Ahvi" Rao gaaru forwarded his hand making her shake his hand sealing the deal.