TO HYDERABAD

Ahvi walked out rubbing her palms due to the cold winter night. She looked at her mobile to see it's already past ten and tried for the cabs. She winced taking off her shoe to see a blood stain on the back of her feet because of the shoe biting into her skin and sighed putting her shoe back.

A car stopped before her and Krish walked out opening the door making her narrow her eyes but jumped when she heard from behind her "Good! You waited".

Ahvi narrowed her eyes as Deva took her bag and signed her to get in making her get inside followd by him. Krish got into passenger seat making the driver drive off in the direction of the airport.

Ahvi's mobile rang making her answer the call "Mom! No. I haven't" and looked at Deva who was looking at something on his phone as she continued not caring that everyone in the car was listening "I will but before that why have you decided that I am going to stay in Radhika attayya's house?".

Her mother replied "Why? You'll be safe there and Vadina wanted you both so you all could spend time with her".

"It's not like I'll never ever go to meet attayya! Should we really have to stay there? I don't want to be an inconvenience to them"

Even before Paddu can reply Deva snatched her mobile "Attayya! I'm taking her home. Don't worry! I'll take care of her inconvenience. Good night" before handing her the mobile.

"Don't you know that it's bad manners to snatch someone else's things?" Ahvi placed the mobile in her bag on the seat.

"I've bad manners? Then what about you talking about us as if I'm not here" Deva questioned back.

Ahvi huffed "I was not speaking ill of you" and turned towards the window ignoring him.

After an hour they reached the airport and the driver handed the luggage to Krish who walked inside informing "Vidya mam is already here sir" making Ahvi follow Deva inside.

They saw Vidya sitting with two huge suitcases and her backpack waving at them when she saw them "Don't worry girl! I've bought everything".

"Thanks" Ahvi mumbled as Deva walked away nodding at Krish who walked in the direction of the boarding making them follow him.

Soon they were in a private jet making them sit down as Vidya commented "Annayya came in private jet just for a day? Wow!".

"Sir doesn't want you two to feel uncomfortable in the night mam" Krish said making her nod.

Deva sat down opposite them placing a paper bag on the seat beside him turning his mobile off as the air hostess walked to them "Bring me the first aid box" making her nod and walk away as he faced Ahvi "Take off your shoes and socks".

Ahvi frowned as Vidya looked concerned "Are you hurt?".

"It's just the shoes" Ahvi took off her shoes and socks as the air hostess handed him the first aid box.

"Girl! You bled. Look at your socks" Vidya pointed at her socks which has blood stains.

"I'm fine!" Ahvi was about to take the first aid box but Deva put it on the seat beside him and held her foot making Krish widen his eyes while Vidya raised her eyebrows in surprise.

Deva moved forward in his seat and placed her foot on his knee dabbing the cotton on the wound as she bit her lip to not show her pain out while he bandaged the wound on both her legs making her immediately pull her legs back trying to get into her shoes but he handed the paper bag he brought to her "Put on those!" as he sanitized his hands.

Ahvi opened the cover to see a shoe box making her open the box to see sandals making her wear them as Vidya looked between her brother and best friend with a weird smile.