HOT PANIC

Deva slowly parked the car as the gates shut behind him to the guesthouse. He turned the ignition off and turned on his left facing Ahvi who was fast asleep in the passenger seat.

He lips curved into a gentle smile as he caressed her cheek with the back of his right hand like a feather "Enta muddostunnavo telsa? Chinna pillala balega nidrapotunnave! Na diste tagile la unde"

(Do you know how kissable you are right now? You are sleeping like a kid. I'm scared that I'm giving your cuteness an evil eye)

He bent forward closer to her face and tilted his head to the right bringing his lips closer to hers but stopped and kissed the corner of her lips waking her up.

She first didn't understand what was happening but soon widened her eyes pushing him away making his lips brush against hers in the process as he went back to his seat still not believing what just happened.

She looked at him her face morphing into anger and slapped his cheek making him astonished "Chi! You're just like every other rogue out there

She looked at him her face morphing into anger and slapped his cheek making him astonished "Chi! You're just like every other rogue out there...You'll take advantage if a girl is alone... " and opened the car door walking into the guest house leaving him alone.

Deva closed his eyes and hit the steering wheel in anger trying to gather his thoughts before following her inside. He saw her walking towards the stairs and held her hand turning her around "Let go".

"You're not going anywhere until we talk this out" Deva stated.

"There's nothing to talk about... Let go of me this instant" Ahvi tried to get her hand out of his grip.

"Nothing to talk about? You slapped me a few seconds ago and there is nothing to talk about?" He questioned his eyes turning red in anger.

Her breaths started turning shallow as she teared up "Let go.... Let go... " as her face turned red struggling to get out of his grip but he didn't and soon she felt out of breath and the black spots appeared in her vision "Please... Let go of me..." before her eyes rolled back into her head and she fainted.

Deva held her before she could fall down and tapped her cheek "Ahvi... Ahvi... " and lifted her up in his arms before carrying her upstairs.

He took her mobile out of the clutch and unlocked it using her fingerprint before calling Karthik. After a few rings Karthik answered the call "Ahvi...".

"She fainted... I think it's a panic attack.. What do I need to do?" Deva came to the point.

"Umm... Is she still breathing? Check her pulse" Karthik got up from the bed turning on the light in his room.

"She's breathing... It's like she's in a deep sleep and her pulse is also steady.. I compared it with mine but her body is a little cold" Deva replied.

"I think there's a drop in her blood pressure. Wake her up and make her drink salt water and let her rest she'll be fine" Karthik explained.

"Alright!" He disconnected the call even before Karthik could speak further.

Deva went to the kitchen and prepared some salt water and cut some fruits before bringing them upstairs and woke Ahvi up by sprinkling some water on her face. Ahvi blinked her eyes open and looked at Deva who helped her sit up arranging the pillows behind her against the headboard so she could lean back.

He handed her the water making her drink and her face turned disgusted at too much saltiness "It's salt water! Your blood pressure is down".

Ahvi drank the whole water making him take the empty glass and hand her the plate of fruit slices "It'll help with saltiness".

Both of them avoided each other's gaze and lifted their heads talking at the same time "I'm sorry.. ".

Ahvi licked her dry lips "When I saw you that close I.. Panicked so.. ".

"I shouldn't have kissed you when you were sleeping either" His words made her narrow her eyes.

"So you actually kissed me?" She questioned.

"Well I just kissed like this" Saying he kissed the corner of her lips making her widen her eyes as he pulled back "But you thought I was kissing your lips which also happened but you can't call it a kiss".

"Did.. You just kiss me again" She scoffed  holding her cheek.

Deva nodded "Hmm! Next time I'll kiss you when you're up so no more slapping".

"There will be no next time!" Ahvi gritted out.

Deva chuckled and pinched her cheeks "You look so cute in anger too tiger! Now come on go and change".

She glared at him putting the plate on the side table before getting down the bed but he lifted her up "I can walk".

"I want to carry you" He walked to the bathroom and put her down and before she could walk away he pulled her close and clicked a selfie.

"Can you get out now?" She asked.

Deva smile turned teasing "I can stay if you want and help you too. What do you  say?"

Ahvi smiled walking to him and moved her arms to the collar of his shirt playing with the top button looking into his eyes "Get the fuck out of here" before pushing him out and shutting the door on his face.